Graham, WA

Posted October 08, 2015
Staff are super friendly and always prompt to answer any questions I have! Principal is very nice and active with the students as well

Graham Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2015
I worry that my child is not challenged mentally with this school. She is bored with school and she is only in third grade. I saw reviews from other military families and I admit I am surprised that they have rated the school so high. I am disappointed in Graham.

Posted August 01, 2012
My two daughters attended Graham last year and loved it! The staff was always extremely nice and seemed to genuinely care about the students. Office staff was always cordial, teachers were always prompt in returning emails or phone calls. The kids are challanged and encouraged throughout the year. We are a military family and moving in the fall so I am sad that my kids won't be able to attend next year.

Posted January 11, 2011
We are a military family and our daughter has attended several schools through out the world. We are very pleased with Graham Elementary. In our opinion it has been the best school for our child thus far! Keep up the outstanding work!

Posted October 25, 2008
Graham Elementary is an excellent school. I had three children in the school. The curiculum challenges the children and the extracurricullar activites are great as well. The teachers and staff are always helpful and supportive. Mrs. Walker, Mrs. Matheny, and all the teachers always take the time and effort to work with the students. Great school!!

Posted May 15, 2006
Absolutely a great school. Has helped develop the verbal and quantitative skills my children need to succeed in future years.

Graham Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2006
This school has been very good at helping my children adjust and has given individual attention to their learning styles and growth.

Posted August 29, 2005
A fantastic school with a great administrative team.

Posted June 24, 2005
I've been at this school for many years now (older ones have moved on while younger ones started) and wouldn't want my kids to go anywhere else. Mr. Boynton (the principal) has brought some incredible, positive changes. I always feel comfortable asking him questions and talking to him-huge improvement over the last principal. Pam Paulson is the office clerk and an incredible person! She is extremely helpful and attentive when people walk into the office. The curriculum is incredible. The AR program is awesome. Afterschool programs have helped my kids immensely. I can't say enough about the teachers. Most are very nice and more than willing to help. Communication is big thing at the school. I hope people take advantage of this. Rather than listen to heresay/gossip, go ask the principals/teachers themselves. They will tactfully tell you the truth, not just what you want to hear.

Posted May 14, 2005
My son has attended Graham for Kindergarten, 1st grade and is now finishing his second grade year. Graham is a phenomenal school that truly cares for it's students. The high level of staff and parent collaboration is very unique and beneficial to the climate of the school. There are many programs available that allow students to achieve success in academics as well as extracurricular activities such as student government, school play, band, choir, Grizzly Greeter Leadership program, Accelerated Reader, special library programs and seasonal recreation sports. My son is also a special needs student and has received the best of care and attention from the Graham staff. Teachers and specialists have designed a program that meets my son's individual academic and social goals which has allowed my son to gain confidence as he continues to succeed in this learning-rich environment. Graham Elementary is a top notch school!

Graham Elementary School
10026 204th St East, Graham, WA  98338
Last modified Graham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Graham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top