Hawthorne Elementary School 1

Posted June 06, 2013
Hawthorne Elementary has such a bad rating that the children are not permitted any kind of field trip whatsoever. The "Zero Tolerance for Bullying" is not in effect as it is believed to be. My child was not protected on the playground, in the classroom, nor anytime supervision should be used. I would be told time and again that action would be taken but it never was followed through. I asked if I could talk to the parent of the child and was told it was not a good idea. I am not the only parent who had problems with unresolved bullying in this school. Like the other parents, my child will be attending another school next year.

Hawthorne Elementary School 5

Posted January 21, 2012
We had our three children attend Hawthorne from kindergarten to fifth grade. They have excelled! We are pleased to have been a part of such a wonderful school!

Hawthorne Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2011
My children are happy and all the children seem to get along well. There are always mother, fathers, parents and teachers welcoming them into school every morning. The extracurricular activities are guided by great teachers that take the time to make my children feel welcome.

Hawthorne Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2009
Fantastic special services team!

Hawthorne Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2008

Hawthorne Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2005
This is my first childs first year of school -we were greeted and helped most professionally . The students all looked well manered and respected thier teachers. My daughter hasnt one complaint about school and enjoys her time thier her teacher mrs humburg is very sweet and gentle with the children. I am more than pleased with our choice.

Hawthorne Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2003
Hawthorne is a great school. The staff is friendly and make you feel welcome and important. They keep you imformed on your students progress all year long. I had 4 children go through Hawthorne. I have helped at this school. I now work there as well.

Hawthorne Elementary School
3520 West John Day Ave, Kennewick, WA  99336
Last modified Hawthorne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawthorne Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top