Kent, WA

Posted March 18, 2013
The staff and teachers at Meridan are excellent. My daughter currently goes there and is doing very well. The teachers we have met are patient with the students and are more than happy to assist them when they are struggling or have a question. They also have a no bullying policy and say no to drugs program that they teach in health/PE and teach them how to handle difficult situations which we really appreciate. They teach the students to respect each other. We are very impressed at their dedictation to the student's education and well-being.

Posted February 27, 2013
I am a student at Meridian and I looooove it. The school has an awesome band and science program. Actually. All of their programs are excellent. All of the teachers push you to do the best you can. But the teachers are also very fair. the extra-curricular activities are great.

Posted January 01, 2010
the discpline at this school is really strict i go here.

Meridian Middle School 0

Posted December 10, 2009
My daughter has attended Meridian September through November of 2009 and so far, these have been the worst months of her life. There is very little done to accommodate even the most basic of requests and she feels a lack of success no matter how hard she tries. We have tried meeting with the principal and teachers, but things just go from bad to worst. Unfortunately, the school district will not allow mid-year school changes, so I believe home school is the only way to help my child regain her self esteem.

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted June 26, 2007

Meridian Middle School 4

Posted December 19, 2005
I am unable to comment on the parental involvment but have seen the availability in music, art and other extracurricular activities. The kids show a great deal of respect and enthusasiem in the before and after school programs. I have seen first hand how much the teachers care and work with students to the best of their ability and leave no student behind. They always manage to get every child involed who want to be involved. My son has shown great strides in his acedemic and social skills because of his involvment in the before school program 'Jazz Band' and his involvment in the drama club. Keep up the good work!

Meridian Middle School 4

Posted September 04, 2005
Can't say enough about the quality of the teaching staff at Meridian Junior High.

Posted February 06, 2005
- a former student
I am not a parent, but a former student of Meridian. I believe, whole heartedly, that Meridian was one of the best experiences of my life so far, and leaving Meridian to go on to Kentwood, was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. The clubs and sports programs are wonderful, and I speak from experience (being that I was in the ASB and part of various sports teams throughout my Meridian days). The teachers at Meridian are wonderful as well. They really focus on you achieving your learning goals and believe in you, even if you dont believe in yourself. And I'd like to take this time out to personally thank Mrs. Kever for helping me achieve some of my goals at Meridian. If I were to rate Meridian, I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Meridian Middle School 3

Posted October 26, 2004

Meridian Middle School
23480 120 Ave SE, Kent, WA  98031
Last modified Meridian Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meridian Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top