Family Learning Center 4

Posted April 19, 2010
We have been at this school for 3 years. It is a great parent partnership program and wonderful staff.

Posted May 11, 2009
My kids have been at FLC for 5 years and we all love it. The instructors are fabulous and the class sizes are tiny. If you are interested in homeschooling, but don't want to 'go it alone' this parent partnership program offers the 'best of both worlds.'

Posted February 21, 2008
I am a graduate from FLC, but that doesn't mean I don't visit once in awhile! I think this school is great. I had attended that school since I was in fourth or fifth grade to graduation. It's a bit smaller than a public school, but that just means that the teachers have more time to work with the students when they are struggling with a certain subject. One thing that I enjoyed doing at FLC was helping the drama class by being a backstage tech! Even though that is a random note. haha!

Family Learning Center 1

Posted October 19, 2005
- a administrator

Posted August 24, 2005
My children have attended FLC for the past year and it has been a wonderful experience. The teachers all seem eager to be there and we have never had a class with more than 12 kids. My second grader took French and he was only one of two in the class! It is a nice option for those of us who are home schooling but would like to have more activities. The fact that it does not cost anything is great. The kids attend up to 5 hours per week.

Posted August 24, 2005
Great school! We have had nothing but the best time there. Concerned teachers and interesting kids

Family Learning Center 1

Posted October 15, 2004
- a former student

Family Learning Center
10903 NE 53rd St, Kirkland, WA  98033
Last modified Family Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Family Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top