Robert Frost Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2014
I have 2 students attending Frost, in 4th and 1st grades. We've gotten great teachers throughout the years who've helped my kids grow academically and taught them how to study and learn. I debated putting them in private school before they started and I'm happy with my decision to send them to Frost. I try to spend time in the classroom each week to get to know the teachers and staff. I'm impressed with how caring they are, wanting every child to succeed. There is also a very high level of parent involvement, which is so important for the success of the school. I love the strong sense of community, knowing that other parents care for my kids as well as their own. There are all different nationalities represented, which is what I was looking for in a school. All in all, great school!

Robert Frost Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2013
Very unfriendly staff - almost socially awkward. There seem to be a culture of being catty & gossipy there. Fortunately my son had a great teacher, but socially he(teacher) was not as professional/mature as I think teachers should be. Curriculum was annoying to say the least. "Annoying" because there were too many mistakes in it & it lacks common sense at times. If your child has been to a good preschool he/she will be bored because its not much more challenging than preschool curriculum. There's also poor, poor communication between staff & parents. Some veteran parents told me "Oh, you'll figure things out after awhile." Some things (events, programs, what is expected from parents, etc) are not clearly announced, as if 'you're just suppose to know these things'. I had to find out things from parent who has had kids there multiple yrs. I felt like I was in some Twilight Zone world.

Robert Frost Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2012
I would not recommend this school to anyone. My child was very depressed last year and his teacher did not help much during his last year in this school. I ve experience from other elementary and middle schools in LWSD and I can see the difference.

Posted February 19, 2010
Beatiful new school (fall 2009) and teachers really care about the kids' success.

Robert Frost Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2010
The teachers really try to help the students succeed and to do the their best.

Posted January 28, 2010
The teachers here truly try to do their best to help these kids acheive.

Robert Frost Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Beautiful recently renovated school which is a blessing to the entire neighborhood.

Posted June 26, 2008
It's a great school and has a good special Ed program

Robert Frost Elementary School
11801 NE 140th, Kirkland, WA  98034
Last modified Robert Frost Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Frost Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top