Posted November 15, 2014
This school is good. The only troubles i have are that theres allot more males than females and probably because theres a military base where all their families kids go here which is weird. They seem to have a big influence on the school. The people are welcoming and theres allot of diversity. The teachers are ok but are also mostly male. Another problem is the kids that smoke right in front of the school. If your looking for a more academic school then dont go here. If your just an average student this school caters to you. Also its probably one of the best schools in lacey. The school has a sort of masculine vibe about it though.

Posted October 14, 2014
This is a great school. I'm glad my parents took me out of Olympia High School and enrolled me here. It's waaaayyyyy better than most schools in the area and they offer more stuff for free. This year, they have brand new chrome books in all of my classes for everyone to use. They give us a lot of freedom here so military parents don't like it because they want a school to be as strict as they are at home. All those kids goof off' at school and it's annoying to the rest of us. I wish those parents would just lighten up at home and quit posting negative reviews on this awesome school! I was struggling academically at another school my freshman year so my parents moved me here when I was a sophomore because of all the extra help you can get at Timberlinel. I am now an 'A' student and planning to enroll in 'running start'. After I graduate, I am going to UW. This school has many kinds of people, all races, religions and family incomes. Everyone gets along here and is just 'really cool'. I'd say this school is very down to earth and fun. Everyone is always willing to help someone else, whether it be school work or something personal. I am Proud to be a Blazer!! Class of '16!!!

Posted September 04, 2014
Timberline is a horrible school and that is putting it nicely. Kids are allowed to smoke in front of the school. I asked about this and was told by the principal that it was off school property and they had no control over that. The teacher and administrative staff have no control over the school. A child can act out all the time with no consequences. They will just give them another chance. I regret ever sending my child to this place. This high school should be banned from existence. The staff should be all fired. If there are any out the considering sending your child to this school, don't do it!

Posted September 01, 2014
I'm still going to this school. This school isn't one of the best schools out there, there's more drugs and drug dealers and fights at this school then south sound. they set you up to fail that's why this year only half of the seniors graduate which is normal for this school. teachers don't care nor help if you ask they don't care so you watch YouTube all the time that's how we learn. teachers don't even stay in the classroom one of my teachers would leave or not even show up, this school is one of the worst schools out there and I don't recommend going to it if you want to succeed

Posted August 22, 2013
My four children all successfully graduated from Timberlin. My '04 & '07 grads would have benefitted from more structure, howeve twins graduated in '11, enjoyed the autonomy, and maximized their opportunities. One went on to play Volleyball forCommunity College in Florida, the other earned an academic scholorship and is atteng University of Washington. As an Air Force Recruiter, I regularly visited all schools in the region. Timberline is the best HS in North Thurston School District. (Capitol & Olympia are both great Olympia School District High Schools. (Spacing errors due to cell phone/ app). :-)

Posted August 27, 2011
This school i was enrolled in was very good but they didn't have a good system to help students out that really struggled with academics but overall i liked this school

Posted July 16, 2010
This school was horrible. The teachers screamed 24/7 and never taught us anything. I was constantly bullied, only for me to get in trouble. Not a accepting school.

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted November 20, 2008
i freaking love this school everyone is friendly and my family went to this school i feel very welcome as a freshman at Timberline! -Ailini Hood

Posted October 23, 2008
I love this school.It makes it simple for me to learn and have a good time.Many might think that our scores are low.Thats not because of the teachers it is because of the student.I love the teachers and our curriculum.

Timberline High School
6120 Mullen Rd SE, Lacey, WA  98503
Last modified Timberline High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timberline High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top