Posted November 14, 2014
I agree with another response. If your child or family does not fit into their mold they will fail your child. A huge disappointment.

Posted May 01, 2014
Hands down the best public school district in Western Washington. We lover it so much we waver our kids in. soon we would love to move into the district, but it is very pricey.

Posted August 29, 2013
I am so glad that we moved to this district! There are quite a few things that stand out to me with this school in particular. We moved here in the middle of last year and the transition for my 4th grader was seamless. The principle and both Joyce and Chris in the office were a huge help in getting him in the school and feeling totally comfortable. His teacher was Mrs.Gray and within two weeks of the move she had him so well adjusted that you would have thought he had been there the whole time. She also encouraged him with his strengths in math and also with his least favorite subject reading. The school challenge for reading helped him read 17 books just in the last half of the year. (15 more than his previous semester at the highly capable program in our previous district). The principle makes time to be around at each and every event, encourages parents to join in and most of all loves the kids. The after school activities are great. My son did both skiing and running club and loved both and plans on doing them again this year. It is no surprise to me that everyone in the are raves about these schools.

Dieringer Heights Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
Very surprised by the previous reviewer's 1-star rating. Our daughter started school at DHES last year and she does have some special needs that require extra attention. We have been nothing but pleased with the staff and principal this far. Looking forward to next year!

Posted December 17, 2012
Horrible experience for my child. This school is great if you have a child who is of the norm. If your child has special needs or does not fit the mold, they will fail here. They will not get the support they need, even though the teachers and the counselors talk a good talk. No follow through happens and there is gross lack of communication. We mistakenly thought they had our child's best interest at heart, however, we were proven wrong.

Posted June 29, 2011
I absolutely love this district. The community is marvelous! Family support is great, teachers and staff are wonderful! I feel like we got very a very personalized education from pre K to 5th grade!

Posted June 25, 2011
I am very disappointed in the principal's respond to my concerns about my child. The teacher are fine, as long as you do not have any concerns. Felt like nobody cared about my child, at this very tender age. Very, very disappointed.

Posted October 20, 2010
I went to this school years ago. I can't remember much of it. I loved my teacher, the school food was actually pretty good, the music class was fun, gym was bearable (for once), and the education offered was great. Good school.

Dieringer Heights Elementary School 0

Posted August 04, 2009
Wonderful school , staff, teachers, principals! All makes an outstanding district. My daughter rose to the occation by getting on the honor roll. She worked hard all year and finished off strong. She came from a larger district and was starting to fall behind. As soon as we started her in this school she quickly got caught up to speed and wanted to be on the same level as her peers. Very positive and well run school. LOVE MR. ANDERSON, Principal!

Dieringer Heights Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2006
Wonderful teachers! Great facilities.

Dieringer Heights Elementary School
21727 34th St East, Lake Tapps, WA  98390
Last modified Dieringer Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1, 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dieringer Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top