Leavenworth, WA

Beaver Valley School 1

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted May 22, 2009
My daughter made so many friends here! She has developed both socially and emotionally. I can't believe how mature she's grown and how smart she is! I just thought it ran in the family with my first two sons, but now I realize that it is the school. I can't wait until her younger siblings attend here. I recommend this school to anyone looking for a fabulous school to send their children to, living in the Leavenworth area. I would never think of a better school!

Beaver Valley School 4

Posted May 22, 2009
my children are so happy here! They have grown to love learning! Now they all want to be teachers at this school when they grow up! I am so proud of them! I recommend this school to everyone and anyone!

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
my child made improvements beond my imagination! He learned more then I ever learned in 4th grade! I am so proud of him! I wouldn't send my other children anywhere else! I wish I had gone there when I was a child.

Beaver Valley School