1 star

Mattawa Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2012
The teacher are all white, which is fine because I am too. I rather my kids learn in a school there diversity isn't important. This is American, diversity is not important. Anyway I digress...I am not happy because as a parent, I would roam the halls and never be asked if I had questions. I never wore a visitor sticker or badge and the teachers all looked misrable, unhappy and ready to leave as soon as they could! It seems like this school only depresses the kids! The staff is a sad, sad group of folks who don't care who roams the halls. Don't they care about the safety of students?

Mattawa Elementary School
400 North Boundary, Mattawa, WA  99349
Last modified Mattawa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mattawa Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top