Posted September 15, 2012
WHS is a great place to work! Caring staff, motivated students, excellent facilities, and a committment to educating well-rounded students who contribute to their community.

Posted June 29, 2009

Wahluke High School 2

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted September 11, 2006
I think this school is a great environment. I graduated from here and now on my way to a wonderful career because of the time, effort, and personal relationships the teachers and staff put forth. The academic programs are great for kids that want to achieve in life and an equal opportunity goes for the disabled. All in all its a sensational program witch I think very highly of.

Wahluke High School 3

Posted November 19, 2005
This school is not the best, it is not the worst. But as me being in it right now, I think, that the school schedualing, makes it harder for students to get electives in, especially with the high Credit standards. We have one of the highest in the state. We also have one of the highest grading systems, which yes, it might mean that if you get an A you work really hard, but it also makes it harder to recieve your mass credits required to graduate. The school is overly crowded, and from what I have expericed talking with students from other schools, does not give you the oppertunities to proceed ahead of others that the other schools do. For me, that is a major drawback. Overall Wahluke is low-mid quality.

Wahluke High School 1

Posted August 09, 2005

Posted August 19, 2003
- a former student

Wahluke High School
505 North Boundary, Mattawa, WA  99349
Last modified Wahluke High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wahluke High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top