Mount Vernon, WA

Posted October 28, 2012
I love this school. They have a wonderful iep program and my child is getting more regular class time then in the other school. she is now at level with the rest of her peers. Iam very happy with the outcome of her progress at lincoln. Its a family environment and i feel so welcome by staff when i go in with my child. the teachers make sure to have one on one time with the children and to have constant contact with parents about their children. This is my childs first year at lincoln and the staff already know my name and not because my child gets into trouble. they make sure to know each parent. wonderful school. they have a 90% graduation rate. That is about 50% more then the other public schools in mount vernon.

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted August 16, 2012
Every single grade in this school gives kids candy and sometimes soda WITH CAFFEINE for rewards. I have been fighting with the teachers and principal of this school for three, going on four years now about it and no one will listen or change. This year I will be making my kid's teachers sign a note that says they will not give my children any food of any kind. It's ridiculous!!

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Great principal, teachers, parents and students!

Posted September 07, 2009

Posted November 19, 2007

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted June 01, 2007
Lincoln Elementary has some wonderful teachers. A very well rounded curriculum.

Posted September 27, 2004
- a former student

Lincoln Elementary School
1005 South 11th St, Mount Vernon, WA  98274
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top