Mount Vernon, WA

Posted March 02, 2012
I love the Conway school. My husband went there as a child and now my children attend as well. Some of the same teachers are still there! There is a lot of communication between the faculty and parents, and the PTA is highly active! The community is very active in the school as well. Being such a small school affords a great deal of attention to be given to each student. I am so pleased that we are able to go to such an in demand school!

Posted February 01, 2006
This school was always my first choice in the area. I take my child out of district to attend. The teachers really seem to take interest in each child, even though they seem like such full classes. I like that the parents have such a huge involvement. I think that the parental interest and involvement plays a big roll in the education the children are able to receive. The school is great at communicating with parents on all issues taking place at the school.

Posted September 01, 2004
Conway School has educated my 2 daughters. This is the best little school in the county. Teachers care, are available as much as a parent can expect. It is the community center for this area. Area high schools have always said they can tell who are the Conway kids. They display better manners, study habits, and there is a higher percentage of Conway students in leadership positions than any other. What a compliment. Parent involvement is extremely high. I can't say enough about this school for parents who want to be involved. It is what will guarantee your child's success above anything else: Parent involvement and great teachers!

Posted January 23, 2004
I feel extremely fortunate to have my child in this wonderful school. This is my 3rd child, I wish all my children could have attended this school!

Conway School
19710 State Route 564, Mount Vernon, WA  98274
Last modified Conway School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conway School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top