Mukilteo, WA

Olympic View Middle School 4

Posted August 05, 2014
This is a great school. Always fast getting back to you if you have questions or worries. Teachers are great!

Posted September 03, 2013
I appreciate all the teachers and staff at this school. They have helped my child excel where other schools did not help.

Posted August 07, 2013
My son entered 6th grade at this school, he'll be starting 8th grade here in the fall. In the past 2 years his grades have gone from rock bottom, to sailing! He's improved 110%, participates in band and hasn't given it up. He's taking band again this year. I LOVE this school!! They've helped him learn and grow in SO many ways!!

Posted May 03, 2012
I think this is a awesome Middle school, I especially love several teachers there, the orchestra teacher (Mr.Caldwell), a 6th grade block teacher (She's VERY special), and.....I guess all the block teachers are really amazing. :) I love this school

Olympic View Middle School 1

Posted February 12, 2012
an occasional helpful teacher but principal and viceprincipal are the worst ever, bullying refuses to be dealt with, they are critcal and degrading to students if i could remove my kid now i would.....

Olympic View Middle School 1

Posted December 04, 2011
worst middle school i've ever seen, bullying goes undealt with, no care by administration to handle a situation, never had so much trouble at a school as this one...interrogation style techniques used to bully students into saying what they want...this does not produce effective or happy students, if i could remove my child i would!

Posted June 01, 2009
this is a good school their band is amazing and they have a lot of great teachers.

Olympic View Middle School

Posted May 05, 2009
I love this school so much! Our orchestra is really amazing thanks to Mr. Caldwell. We play a lot of awesome songs such as Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jurasstic Park,etc. And whenever, there is a problem, the students and parents are told about it right away. And the WEB program is also really cool because 8th graders get to meet new 6th graders and they tour them around and plan events.

Posted October 10, 2008
The orchestra program is very solid at OV, Mr. Caldwell is a n excellent conductor. There is also Honors Language Arts and Social Studies and Geometry is available in 8th Grade, go Mrs. Chu!

Posted May 13, 2008
I have many things to say in regards to the earlier coments i think this scool is great they have gotten new staff sense 2007 and i believe that this school is great...sure they have kids with drugs but they are aware of this and have special programs to set them on the right track as for the fact that 6th graders can't play sports i just want everyone to know that in the whole district the 6th graders can't play sports so it's no OV's fault.All in all i believe OV is a great school and really gets us parents involved!

Olympic View Middle School
2602 Mukilteo Speedway, Mukilteo, WA  98275
Last modified Olympic View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Olympic View Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top