Posted September 23, 2013
Tumwater High School The school is excellent with heritage, and history!!! Teachers are very responsive!!! Glad i got my daughter in there...

Posted January 26, 2010
I'm a graduate of Secondary Options. I loved this school for many different reasons, the biggest reason being it let me work at my own pace. Some may think that means slower but for me it was faster. My freshman year I didn't do very well so I needed to catch up if I wanted to graduate on time. Secondary Options allowed me to do this as well as work with me one on one to help keep me on track and focussed. I'm a parent now and while I would definitely recommend all students to try a regular highschool first, it's an experience that shouldn't be missed; I think that Secondary is a great option and resource for those who don't really fit into a regular highschool setting.

Posted May 11, 2009
good school, very good learning skills, and very productive.

Posted May 01, 2009
Secondary Options is the greatest school I have ever been to. The enviroment is very comfortable and the staff is amazing. It is a very welcoming, non-judgemental, and helpful school. I would recommend this school to anyone. Especially to people who like to be treated as someone cares for them, because that is what that school is about, caring and trust. You can trust anyone of the staff members and they care for you as your have known them your whole lifes. It makes you feel so independent and happy to go to school everyday. One person in preticular is, Debby, the secretary. She has the most welcoming voice and opinions that just brightens my day, everyday. She might state her opinion on something if you ask her, but she will never ever judge anyone. Like i said i would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted June 10, 2008
This is a wonderful school, with amazing staff. This is not just a school for kids in or having trouble in regular high schools. Any young person would benefit from the personal attention and can exceed beyond imangination.

Posted March 04, 2008

Secondary Options
7741 Littlerock Rd SW, Olympia, WA  98512
Last modified Secondary Options is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Secondary Options Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top