Posted September 10, 2013
Orting HS has a very "small" atmosphere yet big ideas that are accomplished with goals set at the beginning of each school year. The students are all in all friendly and up beat. I enjoy the staff very much.

Posted April 04, 2010

Orting High School 0

Posted November 07, 2009
it's a good school with great teachers and staff

Orting High School 1

Posted April 13, 2009

Posted February 23, 2009

Posted January 25, 2009
My son has been at OHS for two years now. He has some 'issues' that are taken very seriously by all staff. The Director of Special Needs Children is phenomenal! My son's grades have gone from failing almost all classes to a 3.6! What does that tell you that are considering having your children attend OHS. OHS has the best staff and communication of ANY school I have attended or had any of my five children attend. GREAT SCHOOL!

Posted January 18, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted April 29, 2008
I have 2 children in OHS. I like the school. I really like the staff. I know there are things that can be improved upon as with any school. I am also tired of parents complain because they don't know what's going on with their child. They have family access here. I can for check grades and missing work online. Any time I have contacted a teacher (by phone or email), they are more than willing to work with me to help my children get better. Parents are just as important in their childrens education as the schools.

Orting High School 2

Posted April 03, 2008
This school has gotten really bad over the past couple of years. There is no discipline and no leadership. The school is so overcrowded.

Orting High School
320 Washington Ave North, Orting, WA  98360
Last modified Orting High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orting High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.