Stevens Middle School 5

Posted August 23, 2013
Stevens Middle School is one of the best schools my daughter has been to. We move a lot so my daughter tells me its hard for her to make friends.Now she tells me she made friends really easily! She also said the teachers were very nice to her.I really want to see her bright future here.Her teachers make it fun to learn and encourage the students to meet new people and learn new things.My daughter said every Friday during her lunch hour they have some fun while eating! She said they listen to music, play some games, and more fun things but they only last until the bell rings for their next class! The teachers told her that every quarter they have SuperFit which is where you have just 3 every year so one for every end of a quarter.They get to do more fun things and its only for people with no D's or F's in there grades.This makes her really want to get good grades.She is also in high - cap classes.Her grades when I last checked where really good.I really enjoyed writting this review, but I hardly reviewed anything.Check out Stevens for more thing I migt of not said in my review!

Stevens Middle School 2

Posted August 26, 2005
I really don't think this school is the best overall for our kids. There is a lot of extra-curricular activities, but the level of parent- teacher involvement is pretty low. I don't mean to criticize but parents and teachers need to be more involved. I live in the pasco area and am looking on this site to find a great school for my 7th grade child. I have found some schools with very high academic capabilities and much paretn teacher involvement. I was looking at the test scores and I saw that only 18% of 7th grades passed Math! I was completely stunned. Overall I would have to rate this school at a 2.7.

Stevens Middle School
1120 North 22nd Ave, Pasco, WA  99301
Last modified Stevens Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stevens Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top