Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

We haven't had any bully issues this far.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Yes they have done a great job addressing my child's differences in learning and behavior

Effective school leaders: Neutral

I don't have to go past the teacher to get answers

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Lots of new teachers that are up on the latest teaching skills

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework has changed they read each night and only have homework if they do not complete class work which I like especially since my daughter loves reading

I believe great parenting makes great schools, you support your child's learning and positive behavior they learn and love school. As a parent I have learned you need to communicate to make sure everyone is on the same page. Orchard Heights is doing a great job helping my daughter. Thanks to the great teachers and staff who help her everyday and say hello when we see them in community.

This is a school that really cares about the success of the students! They know their kids and taylor the instruction to meet student needs.

My child has been here since k. The k teachers always did great with keeping in touch and updating parents. 1st grade they pushed the kiddos to read more and do more thinking about what they read and learned. 2nd grade my child loves school. He is excelling in classes and his teacher has a love of teaching. It shows in how she treats her students. We love oh

Not a very nice Area. Over 12 registered sex offenders nearby. The programs offered are not good. Lots of low income parents.

My daughter has been going here for almost four school years now and I've been less than impressed on several occasions. My son is immersed in the special education class here and I often questions some of the things we've been subjected to over the years. There's not a lot of options here so I am considering homeschooling until we can move.

Last modified Orchard Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.