Port Orchard, WA

Posted July 04, 2012
Amazing school with a gifted staff and principal. The students are bright and attention is given to each child based on abilities. As a volunteer I was able to see many things first hand and could not have been more proud of the kids and staff of this school. We were sad when our daughter had to move on to the 7th grade. It is truly a gift for your children.

Posted May 31, 2012
We enrolled in this school, after moving up here. It was the start of the second trimester. My son was recently identified as a special needs child and i feel the teachers have worked with him, and gotten him the help that he needed. The principal is always available to talk about my concerns. I feel that the people my son comes in contact with during the day are there for him, and that they have been willing to work in concert with me, in helping my son improve this year. We have had a very rocky school experience in the past, but this school jumped right in and showed us that there are still some really terrific schools and teachers out there. Thank you, Mullenix Ridge!

Posted June 29, 2009
I have had a wonderful experience with this school. I have two sons that have attended Mullenix for three years now. The school is beautiful, the staff helpful, the teachers caring, and there are always lots of parents volunteering every day. It makes it a great educational experience.

Posted June 09, 2009
This school is awesome! The teachers and staff are extremely professional and really care about the students. The eagles fly high!

Posted April 29, 2008
Rude and unprofessional office staff. Principal did not want to work with special needs child.

Posted December 12, 2007
My children are open enrolled at Mullenix Ridge and I feel that they receive the highest level of education possible. The principal is knowledgeable and has a strong relationship with the students. The teaching staff is professional, committed and truly cares about the individual child. We are blessed to be a part of the Mullenix family!

Posted February 02, 2007
We've had only the best experience with this school. I have 2 boys that go to this school and since we've changed from Olalla, we have had no problems. school staff, parents and children are wonderful!

Posted May 10, 2006
We have been pleased with Mullenix since we first signed our daughter up 3 years ago. The staff is always warm and friendly and the quality of education has been excellent. Our children have truly learned a lot at Mullenix!

Mullenix Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2006
The level of parent involvement at this school is exceptional. Parents and the PTA are very active and play a large part in the success of this schoool. My children enjoy going to school here. For the most part, I have been extremely happy with the teachers and staff.

Posted January 10, 2006
We have been so pleased with the quality of education and educators at Mullenix Ridge elementary school. There is heavy parental involvement thru volunteering in the classrooms, PTA functions, and other school related activities. The new principal has stepped into her new position with style and grace. She has even been known to be out interacting with the kids during recess! I wouldn't want my child in any other elementary school in the South Kitsap district. Mullenix Ridge is truly the best!

3900 SE Mullenix Rd, Port Orchard, WA  98367
Last modified Mullenix Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mullenix Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top