PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Good community of supportive parents and staff

We have had our youngest child at All Saints for two years. We love the school and love the environment. Our older child is a product of the local public school system. Though he is doing well, it has not always been a positive and encouraging environment. We are so happy to be a part of the All Saints School family.

There is only one thing wrong with this school : THE PRINCIPAL, Mr Maguire. The teachers and community is great, and the only reason we don't leave this dreadful principal. If you can get past the narcissistic school leader (ignore his stupidity as well) - then you'll be fine. The staff cares!

Outstanding Catholic education balanced with strong academic showing. All Sts. has a proven track record of high performance on standardized testing. Actual scores for all grade levels are shared via the "Thusday Folder" with all families each and every year. Our max Class size for grades 1-8 is 27. Not all grades have the maximum number of students, so class sizes average 22-23 children per class. Student courtesy and service to the community is superior to most contemporaries in the field. Discipline policy has been completely overhauled and is uniformly applied. If "it takes a village" to raise a child...then I'm certainly glad we've chosen this village for ours.

Our son went here for Kind and 1st grade. We took him or for 2nd great to put in public school that was a BIG mistake. He will be going back this year 2010-2011 and remain there. The teachers, staff and parents are wonderful and a faith based education is excellent!!! Thank you All Saints!!!!

I am very thankful for this school! I had my son in the Tacoma School District and transfered him. When we got to All Saints he was tested in Math and was behind 1- 2 grades. Mr. Doleshel was a wonderful teacher and zeroed in on our son's math deficiencies and got him up to speed. I love the environment, the faith based education and the hard working teachers, and the parents and kids are all very nice.

poor academics , poor environment for a child . unresponsive teachers and principal. Do not recommend

Wonderful school! The teachers are dedicated, the principal is a positive and kind person and my kids love to be there. I love uniforms!

the school is crowded and teachers seem worn out . discipline good , but needs improvement in other areas

My kids have gone to the pre-k through 2nd grade campus for the last 3 years. I am very happy with this school. They now have an art program and music program. They have a great principal andthe teachers are exceptional. My daughter has a learning problem and gets great help from the resource teacher daily. I wouldn't have my kids anywhere else.

Last modified All Saints Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8