Redmond High School 2

Posted May 06, 2013
Bellevue or Issaquah schools, in that order, are much better. Fewer police looming with drug-sniffing dogs, which are a buzzkill. Huge and generic, noisy and factory-like. If you avoid it - do so.

Posted September 16, 2009
Our school is ranked amongst the best in it's variety of courses, best educational experience, and most greenest campus amongst the nation's schools, making it to the elite lists of these topics. Our school has not yet made it to the top yet, so let's help it make it there!

Redmond High School 1

Posted February 16, 2009

Redmond High School 1

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted January 13, 2009
I've spent most of my childhood moving from school to school, my price to pay was my actual education. Moving to Redmond caused a dramatic turn from the path that I had been following. My grades rose, my social life flourished, and home problems seemed to disappear. The school itself provides a wonderful atmosphere for the kids that attend. The teachers work very hard, actually care about their students, and Love what they do. I've never seen a student who has had trouble (of any type)be unable to approach a teacher, to ask a counselor, or to even go to a fellow student for help. As for programs and departments, RHS is strong in just about every department. It offers a wide range of programs and extracurricular activities for the students, and mostly by the students. Teachers encourage students to be active, and the kids oblige, making this school strong.

Redmond High School 4

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted October 08, 2008
Please, please send your kids to this school! I also attended Eastlake HS for my senior year, trust me Redmond has better prepared me for college than any other school BY FAR! This school is nurturing and sets high standards which most students achieve. Staff and teachers are WONDERFUL, you won't find better teachers or a better education at any other school in the area. Students are friendly and accepting, and I always felt welcome there.

Redmond High School 0

Posted July 17, 2008
Dispite the problems that the administration has had, it has undergone some incredible change. With the new change all i see is improvment. My time spent as a student was mostly spent slacking off and thinking of better things to do. But when I can still walk into any class room and have the teachers remeber me, that has to mean somthing about how much they care; Even about the students that do slack off (such as myself) Now I would like to draw a spot light on one very special teacher to me, Mr. Robertson, also known as Ert. In my sophmore year he not only was in charge of the band program, but the ASB, the concention stand, and anouncments at football games. He was the only teacher that I actualy looked forward to his classes. He is so devoted to his personal life suffers cause of it

Posted June 23, 2008
I think that RHS really provides an excellent education for those who are motivated enough to take advantage of its Honors/AP courses. It has more AP courses than most private schools and the new principal has really worked hard to create a good environment for learning.

Redmond High School
17272 NE 104th, Redmond, WA  98052
Last modified Redmond High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redmond High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews.