Renton, WA

Cascade Elementary School 2

Posted May 28, 2013
I have a child in kindergarten here and her teacher is great - but the principal and pta involvement have been poor. The principal is new to the school this year and I've found him less than helpful. There is very poor communication about events and activities, many last minute notes in my kids backpack. I feel bad for the teachers who don't get appreciated because as a parent, I don't hear about teacher appreciation breakfast, etc, till the day before. I think this used to be a great school but my impression so far is poor.

Posted June 03, 2011
I've been at this school for 3 years now and through every step i take they encourage me to go on and keep learning. They make every person in the building feel important someway. I've had some challenges on the way but I've learned to fight through them. The teachers here are rated 5 stars the may be tough on you sometimes but that's only because they care about you and don't want you to stop learning. Along the way you have amazing adventures and fun most of all. If you go to this school you know what I'm talking about. :)

Posted June 20, 2008
This school is the best. Outstanding staff that really care about the kids. This school feels like a family. My daughter went here 4th and 5th grade and before she started there she hated school, had no intrest. At Cascade she never missed a day. Continued to excel and pass the Wasl test every year.

Posted November 29, 2005

Posted October 05, 2005

Posted September 01, 2005
My daughter started mid year of 2004. I was very nervous with her transfering schools and her grades slipping. We both felt very welcomed. Her grades improved in all subjects. I wish we started in kindergarten.

Posted September 22, 2004

Cascade Elementary School
16022 116th Ave SE, Renton, WA  98058
Last modified Cascade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cascade Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top