PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

There is an elementary school! Both of my children attended all 3 years at Sagebrush Preschool & Kindergarten -- a top-notch program with gifted teachers -- and now there is an elementary school opening in the fall: www.sagebrushelementary.org. This will be a great option for the Tri-Cities... non-faith-based education and that wonderful Montessori approach.

Both of my children attend sagebrush and we are so thrilled that they do! One of the things that I love most is that the school currently has children from India, Korea, Russia, and the US in it, so our kids are exposed to a lot of different cultures everyday. The teachers and their aids are absolutely amazing at loving the kids. My kindergartener is reading at a 3rd grade level (as evaluated by the public school she will attend next year) and doing multiplication. My only disappointment is that this school doesn't continue on through elementary school :(

I believe Sagebrush Montessori was the best choice we could have made for our children. The teachers and curriculum are excellent and have done so much to prepare our children for life. I would highly recommend this school

I highly recommend Sagebrush Montessori. My children loved attending and learned far more than I could have asked for. Karen and Terri are excellent teachers and provide the best possible learning enviroment for the children in their classrooms.

Between my two kids, I have 5 years experience with this school and love it! Both my kids, now in elementary school, still miss their teachers and the curriculum. They offered challenging programs that the kids love, an appreciation of nature and our environment, and respect for each other. I would recommend this school over any other 'montessori' or preschool hands down.

Last modified Sagebrush Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1