Richland, WA

Three Rivers Homelink 3

Posted October 18, 2013
I will admit we are fairly new to this program but getting enrolled was a ton of headaches, I have felt that absolutely nothing has been explained to me - I have had to learn everything the hard way. We really like our "counselor" but as for the rest of the staff it's been only average. I don't get a good feeling from the PTO that they so encourage you to get involved in, I feel like there is a lot of cliquishness and snottiness in their banter with other mothers which is very off putting and not at all endearing to their efforts. (This could be typical public school nonsense but as we come from a homeschool background, it has been a little surprising for us!) The greeter and "volunteer coordinator" is not friendly at all. She is always preoccupied and looks annoyed when you have questions. If I could afford to purchase our curriculum of choice on my own I would probably not be involved with this program. As is, we will just keep them at arm's length!

Three Rivers Homelink 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Homelink has grown to veer a different direction than its' beginnings. Due to legislation there is less parent input allowed. Elementary program is monitored much more than before. The principal has chosen staff who will listen and appreciate parent input though. Unfortunately there are no special ed. programs and at times parents have to send them to large public schools because of this deficit. I hope they get a special ed. program soon. Staff could improve on maintaining a colleague relationship with parents and need to resist treating families like "cases" on a caseload.

Three Rivers Homelink 1

Posted August 08, 2013
They are not about homeschooling they are just a small public school and do not have any gifted programs. Also they are very clicky and not very friendly.

Posted August 29, 2012
teachers, and all staff are great, great programs that fit to your schedule! the we the people is the best program there, highly recommended!

Posted August 14, 2012
This will be our second year and we love it. My daughter came from a traditional school and this is the best of both worlds. Small classes and working at home for one on one personal learning has been great. She also has a school she can call her own and have school friends.

Posted August 13, 2012
My children have been enrolled since the school began. I have observed the integrity and policy of open honesty in the administration toward parents. Homelink has expanded with grace through the growing pains and legislative changes that have frustated and confused parents as we try to adapt to the restrictions palced upon us with Parent Partnerships. It is exactly this grace and honesty that has compelled me to stay in this program. I

Three Rivers Homelink
975 Gillespie St, Richland, WA  99352
Last modified Three Rivers Homelink is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Three Rivers Homelink Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top