Ritzville, WA

1 star

Posted April 29, 2013
If your child has any learning disablilities at all this is not the school district to be in. Staff lacks knowledge and resources. While tehre are some good teachers there are others that can't be bothered to make accomidation for students that don't fit their mold. Communication from teh school district is poor at best. The district is cliquey with plenty of bullying (not only from students). I've been here for just under three years and regret making the move.

Posted May 25, 2010
My oldest went to school here for 6 yrs before we moved him to another school, his last year he flunked all 7 classes all year, not one teacher was willing to work with him, they told him to "figure it out" when he asked for help. We don't have much money and were not from this town so thats 2 strikes against you already in this school. In the 1st quarter of his new school he got almost straight A's.

Ritzville Grade School 0

Posted August 13, 2007
I went to Ritzville grade school when I was younger. I was eager to enroll my child thinking they continued to keep their high level of discipline. It all comes down to whatever disciple tactics they are using are just not working. We have decided to move to save our child s education.

Posted November 02, 2006

Ritzville Grade School 2

Posted January 18, 2005
- a former student

Ritzville Grade School
401 East 6th Ave, Ritzville, WA  99169
Last modified Ritzville Grade School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ritzville Grade School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top