Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

It is a great community of parents and teachers and we have loved being a part of it.

The administration, staff and teachers are so welcoming, caring and compassionate. They are the reason King's Elementary is such a special place. I am grateful that there's an emphasis on respect, empathy and honesty and serving others. My kids love their school!

Develops character: Strongly agree

All aspects in every class encourage these behaviors! My kids have learned to respect others, have empathy when needed, and always speak the truth.

My children are receiving an amazing at King's Elementary!! The teacher and staff are amazing and the programs offered provide my children a huge array of opportunities!

Develops character: Strongly agree

I have had my personal experience where I witnessed the great committment of my child's teacher addressing issues related to honesty and integrity at the time when it is concern to address apppropriately.

It is alway privilege to be part of this caring and nurturing school. You can always rest assured and feel safe on your child as the teachers and staff at king's show thier at most committment towards the success of student. The committment of the teachers and school leaders is geared towards educational level enhancement and confidence building where one will notice the strong bondage between the teachers and students. Be at King's and build your kids future.

The staff is caring, the school environment is welcoming, and her educational and spiritual needs are being met.

My daughter has been at he school for 6 years. The learning environment is great and so is the parent involvement. I have really been impressed with the STEM program and how they separate the genders for certain subject like math. They actually teach the boys and girls differently depending on gender learning style.

My child has so great experience with this school. Teachers cares students very much. He loves it!

We are about to complete our first year at King's Elementary and have re-enrolled our son to 1st grade in the Fall. We cannot say enough good things about this school. The elementary principals are so warm and loving to our family and have been a blessing to us in a hardship we had this year. We noticed the pace set even at Kindergarten is brisk (especially math) and he is in good shape to start 1st grade. Worship of Jesus and encouragement to spiritual development (prayer, etc.) were top considerations for our family and Kings has delivered on those points.

Last modified King's Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-6