Posted June 05, 2014
My daughter has been at he school for 6 years. The learning environment is great and so is the parent involvement. I have really been impressed with the STEM program and how they separate the genders for certain subject like math. They actually teach the boys and girls differently depending on gender learning style.

Posted September 22, 2011
My child has so great experience with this school. Teachers cares students very much. He loves it!

Posted May 31, 2011
We are about to complete our first year at King's Elementary and have re-enrolled our son to 1st grade in the Fall. We cannot say enough good things about this school. The elementary principals are so warm and loving to our family and have been a blessing to us in a hardship we had this year. We noticed the pace set even at Kindergarten is brisk (especially math) and he is in good shape to start 1st grade. Worship of Jesus and encouragement to spiritual development (prayer, etc.) were top considerations for our family and Kings has delivered on those points.

Posted December 17, 2009
My family has been at Kings for 5 years and absolutely LOVE the experience. The academic experience is rigorous but rewarding with teachers that encourage the joy of learning as well as self-discipline. My child is performing at the 95th ave percentile on National SATs - I feel they are doing a fantastic job preparing for the future. Discipline and school structure as well as Christian values fostered raises the bar for performance. I will continue to sacrifice luxuries to see my children thrive spriritually, academically and socially.

Posted August 11, 2009

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted April 09, 2008

King's Elementary School
19531 Dayton Ave N, Seattle, WA  98133
Last modified King's Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
King's Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top