Highland Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted December 11, 2014
So far, pretty impressed with Highland Terrace; however, not so sure I like the idea of having two teachers split teaching K. I think this can be confusing to the kids. Just my thought.

Highland Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2010
my daughter loves this school. she has received great care there, and I think we need to support our public school system

Highland Terrace Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2009

Highland Terrace Elementary School 0

Posted February 29, 2008
As a parent of Highland Terrace for the last seven years it has been the best school for my three children. The community is strong. The teachers are thoughtful, caring and hard hard for our children. Having three children with different needs. One child is an easy learner. Things come easy to that child. He/she was been changed for their education needs. One child has been in a wonderful reading program to bring him/she up with the rest of his/her class. And my last is shy. But his /her teacher has worked with him/her to make great friends. It was been and is a great school.

Highland Terrace Elementary School 5

Posted August 18, 2006
We have two boys in the school and they like the school very much. The teachers and staff care and work hard. The AR reading program allows all kids to proceed on their own levels. There is a strong PTA and parental support. A few of the PTA extras have been: Spanish, sewing, chess club, kidz art, mad scientist, math club and singing, circus arts and marimba band.

Highland Terrace Elementary School
100 North 160th St, Shoreline, WA  98133
Last modified Highland Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Terrace Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top