Spokane, WA

Posted June 18, 2012
I attended Arlington when I was younger and my son has attended Arlington from K-6 grade and has always loved every minute of it. The one person that truly made my time at Arlington great was Mr. Duley who is still there might I add! Talk about dedication! Thanks for all you have done in the time that you have been at Arlington!

Posted March 15, 2011
I have a daughter in Kindergarten at Arlington and it is a pleasure to send her to school every day. Her teacher is amazing, and manages to make learning fun for everyone.

Arlington Elementary School

Posted May 21, 2008
All of my children are attending Arlington for the past 5 years. 5years ago Arlington was a good school. Since then I have seen things deteriorate esp last 2 years-teachers have left or are burned out, the environment is negative except for the efforts of a few choice teachers. the younger and more inexperienced teachers do not see how the negative political management negatively affects the children.Parent participation is supposedly encouraged but in reality is ignored & discouraged & parents who do not concur with the school's agenda are ostrasized I have had experience with other elementary scholls & this school is very negative, punitive & autocratic & children are thusly affected.

Posted May 20, 2008
I have 2 sons in Arlington right now. I have been more than pleased with their experience. The staff is wonderful, the environment is perfect, what one would dream of an elementary school being. We have moved out of the area so they will go to a new school in the fall. We will miss Arlington!

Posted September 19, 2006
I have two children that have attended Arlington for the past four years. The teachers have been excellent; interested and involved. I have an issue with the principal. He needs to be more open minded and listen to both sides of issues involving student disputes. Peer mediation works well for the older children. They should try it.

Posted September 14, 2006
The staff and teachers at Arlington are great.I have two sons and one son who has attended Arlington for almost five years now. He likes all of the teachers he has had. Two issues I have with Arlington are the principal and the treatment of special needs students. My youngest son has special needs and was not treated fairly when he attended Arlington. Some new programs have been implemented since I withdrew my son and placed him elsewhere. I highly recommend this school for non special needs students. I also recommend that no matter what kind of student your child is always look out and stand up for your child.

Arlington Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2005
Arlington school has great teachers. It's the principal that I dont like. My kids have all gone to Arlington already and my youngest one (going into 7th grade)is the only one who disliked it. Him and his friends always complained about the principal and I do too.

Posted December 02, 2004
The school is in a less affluent area, but its test scores and teachers and support staff make it one of the best schools in the district!

Posted November 03, 2003
I have never met a group of harder working teachers and staff. Every time I enter the school, I am greeted with a smile. Thanks!

Arlington Elementary School
6363 North Smith St, Spokane, WA  99217
(509) 354-2096
Last modified Arlington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top