Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted September 29, 2015
My son's Kindergarten teacher made sure we and an excellent first year experience. The principal was available when we needed her. The counselor was proactive and involved in providing resources and problem solving issues. The PTA is committed to giving the best possible experience to the students and families.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted September 29, 2015
The staff encourages problem solving and open minded thinking to resolve issues among peers or teachers. They work hard to provide an inclusive environment for all students.

Audubon Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2015
My son attended K and 1st at this school. I felt like the staff and principal cared about the students and their families and work hard to provide a good healthy atmosphere for them. This school lacks a lot of family/parent support as is evident at the PTA meetings, but those that are involved do their best to make up for that. We really enjoyed having our son attend this school, and our son enjoyed himself as well.

Posted November 23, 2014
Audubon elamentry school its awesome if my child did not go to auduboni wouldbe sad

Posted June 10, 2009
Excellent teachers and programs. More time should be given for students to eat lunch.

Audubon Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2009
My son was very advanced for his age and this school did not accommodate they were teaching spelling word like 'it' in 3rd grade! Also when he was threatened by other students they didn't handle it appropriately

Posted November 02, 2007
Although I am not a parent,I do have a newphew who attends Audubon. I love this school, as a child I attended this school and have fond memories of the teachers and my childhood. As a teacher, I know how hard the staff continually works to make the environemnt friendly for everyone. I also know the countless hours of meetings, and preparation that is continually going on behind the scenes at Audubon. At Audubon you will find teachers and staff who will work their hardest to provide your child with the best education. I would not have my nephew attend school here if I didnt believe in how wonderful this school is. High test scores dont prepare you for the real world, but learning in a caring, safe environment does, and thats what Audubon is all about.

Posted October 28, 2007
Both of my children love their school, their principal, and their teachers. I am extremely pleased with the academic, physical and social education my children are receiving at Audubon. Roadrunners is an especially positive after-school activity which promotes health-for-life and even invites parents to join their kids. My family loves Audubon!

Posted October 25, 2007
this is a great school. The school is very family oriented with a great open door policy to parents. Is a great place for kids to go . All five of my kids have gone there or going there right now. The teachers and support staff are great.

Audubon Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2007
Currently we are going through Audubon with our Third child. I love the fact that the school supplies the school supplies. We pay one small fee at the beginning if the year and the chikdren are set, I personally feel that not having to go shopping for supplies in the endless giant lines is great. The staff at the school is amazing, They have handled every problem we have ever had with tact and efficiency. The teaching staff really cares about the children and often go above and beyond to see to thier needs. Mr. Baerlocher is an awesome principal who has gained the respect of parents and students alike. In a couple of years my fourth child will be attending Audubon, we are confident that they will do a great job then as well.

2020 West Carlisle Ave, Spokane, WA  99205
Last modified Audubon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Audubon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top