Spokane, WA

Posted June 12, 2013
My son has been at Lidgerwood Elementary since Kindergarten and is now entering third grade. We have had such an amazing experience with this school, especially with the staff and principle. I have never seen a principle more involved with the day to day happening. She is always positive and warm even in challenging situations. My son has ADHD and has lots of behavioral issues. I never once felt that teachers were frustrated with him as we have experienced with other preschool teachers and before and after school teachers. The teachers were always giving positives even when times got tough. He is now at the top of the class academically and I truly believe this is because of the love of learning that Lidgerwood and its staff has helped develop in my son. I am forever grateful for all their hard work. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted November 08, 2012
I just attended the Veterans Assembley at Lidgerwood. I stood upfront with several other Veterans. I was never more honored to be a Veteran than I was today! I thank the Staff, the Teachers and the Student Body for how they Honored all of the Veteran that were there/ not there for the assembly. They all did a fabulous job of putting this program together.

Posted December 18, 2009
I love this school. All three of my chrildren were raised in this neighborhood. Mr bigler is a awsome teacher. Mrs. Star is Awsome too! Mrs. Germack is the best. We are lucky to have such great teachers. Mrs. Marker

Posted September 08, 2009
This school is very informative; it gives you about a week's notice for fieldtrips and any school activity. The teachers and people in the office are very friendly and seem to answer my questions very clearly with no confusion.

Lidgerwood Elementary School 4

Posted November 24, 2008
We just recently moved here from Texas and my kids really enjoy the school and we as parents have been well informed as to what is going on and are recieving progress reports and are having one on one meetings with the teachers ( in a good way for once). We are very pleased

Lidgerwood Elementary School
5510 North Lidgerwood, Spokane, WA  99207
Last modified Lidgerwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lidgerwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top