Spokane, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 10, 2014
My children have attended this school for five years. As with all schools, you're bound to experience a teacher you aren't totally happy with or an experienced principal, however, I am glad we stuck with the school. The teachers are great!! I'm pleased with the current administration and the board is very involved and seems to be moving the school in a good direction. Parent support is huge and that speaks volumes for the education our kids are receiving. It takes involvement from everyone! I've been very pleased with my children's growth and love that they are surrounded by teachers and staff who love them as their own. Very nurturing and accepting environment!

Posted March 13, 2014
We have three kids in the elementary school at Palisades. It is our first year there and we have been so impressed with the quality of the teachers and the dedication of the staff. The school has accommodated our kids with advanced work and level appropriate math, reading, spelling, etc. The music program is fantastic and offers many opportunities for everyone. There is just a real community feel to the school and the older kids are terrific with the younger ones. Community involvement, mission trips, and food drives are just some of the ways PCA kids learn to be outwardly focused and service oriented. The special things about the school are too numerous to count. Our kids especially love the family ski days, retreats, festivals, and music programs! We feel that the school provides an amazing Christian school experience for the price and we are grateful to have found it.

Palisades Christian Academy 1

Posted July 06, 2013
My child will not attend this school. Multiple teachers have left since it opened a few years ago (renamed) and it is on its third principle. The board members have little to no administrative experience. The textbooks and equipment/supplies are old and out-of-date. Three-of-five ratings on this site were completed by teachers, which is evidence of an unprofessional bias.

Posted April 06, 2013
My son is in second grade at this school and has been here for three years. We've been very happy with PCA as well as the teachers and staff. The teachers seem to really care for their students and modify their teaching for each child. The school has an excellent music program for elementary and secondary grades. There is also access to after school programs such as gymnastics and children choir. The school has winter activity days where they ski while younger children have activities such as skating, swimming, etc. Compared with other private schools in the area, PCA is very competitively price since it is supported by several area churches.

Posted August 29, 2012
I love teaching at Palisades Christian Academy. This school is definitely one of the best schools in Spokane. The teachers are very dedicated to their work, and deem it not "just a job" --but a mission. The academic standards are high, but the teachers are willing to work with students to overcome struggles. The families are very supportive and work diligently to try and make our school better and better. We are very blessed.

Posted August 29, 2012
In my career as a teacher, I've NEVER worked with such a strong team of qualified instructors, staff, and parents as my time as a teacher at PCA. Every teacher has a personal interest in the success of each student (physically, emotionally, academically, & spiritually). Before working at PCA, I had students who came from the 9-10 grades to my 11-12 grade classes. They were superior students academically & with much more leadership experience than the kids that came through my school! That was when my wife and I decided we'd enroll our children at PCA when they were of school age. When the opportunity to teach at PCA arose, I jumped at it. What a great school!

Posted August 18, 2012
My daughter just finished Kindergarten at this school. We were very impressed. I especially appreciated how her teacher adapted the school work to fit my daughter's unique needs. We also liked having so many extras available through the school: swimming lessons, ski/snow-boarding, music lessons, gymastics, art lessons, spanish club, and sports. Love this school!

Posted October 03, 2005
This is one of the greatest schools in the state. The teachers are well educated and caring. They work hard to meet a variety of student needs. Students are kind and hard working. Expectations are high.

Palisades Christian Academy
1115 N. Government Way, Spokane, WA  99224
(509) 325-1985
Last modified Palisades Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Palisades Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top