Posted August 01, 2012
As my wife says, "G Prep is worth mortgaging your house for." Fortunately, Prep's Fair Share tuition program ensures that you pay tuition based on your income, so you hopefully won't have to mortgage anything. Our two sons graduated and earned nearly $1,000,000 in scholarships combined. I am paying 0$ to send my two sons to college. That's right: free college tuition. One of my sons went to a good Mead School District public high school for a year, and he said that the teachers are better at G-Prep, there's more college prep attention at Prep because the public school counselors are only concerned with dropouts, you can walk out of his public school any time and not get caught, there's a better sense of community at G Prep, everybody knows his name, etc. There are even parents from North Idaho who drive their kids one hour or more to get their kids to this school. So, it's worth it. You won't be disappointed.

Posted May 13, 2012
If you are interested in a Christian faith based, academically rigorous environment that competes with the top schools in the state in 4A sports, there is no better choice. Understand that the tough grading system may put your child at a disadvantage compared to the public schools and there is no 5pt. A for AP courses. Despite this, our children have been blessed to receive top quality education, are well prepared for college, and living a life supported by a community of believers that seek to spread the Good News.

Posted February 07, 2012
Gonzaga Prep has not disappointed our family. We have two children now at Prep and they are thriving. There are enough students to choose like-minded friends and make new ones. They have found their niche and don't like to miss school, which is unusual. The teachers and staff care about the students ensuring that they succeed.

Gonzaga Preparatory School 3

Posted October 20, 2011
We have had 3 children start their high school education at Gonzaga Prep. While our experiences with all 3 children were different, the most important part of their education was the catholic values taught at Prep. But this school is not for every teenager. There are well defined clicks and if you are an average student you will struggle at this school because all they care about is improving the graduation rate and the A/P scores, they don t care about the individual student. They also keep their staff way past their prime

Posted September 01, 2009
I love this school. if you want a community of friends for your children when they grow up this is the perfect place.

Posted August 07, 2009
i love my school i go here and its the best woderful teachers great sports and its all great

Gonzaga Preparatory School 3

Posted October 29, 2008

Gonzaga Preparatory School 1

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted June 01, 2006
- a former student
I attended GPrep and I have to say that the school gave me a true sense of what it is to be a man or woman for others. The Jesuit ideals of giving back to the community through service gave me opportunities I know I would have never been able to have if not for this private institiution.

Posted May 12, 2006
Fantastic school---faculty, students, curriculum, everything is top-notch!~

Gonzaga Preparatory School
1224 East Euclid Avenue, Spokane, WA  99207
Last modified Gonzaga Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Gonzaga Preparatory School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top