Posted October 28, 2009
My son is currently in 2nd grade, and we've loved every moment at Thompson. From the first day of Kindergarten, I;ve felt that the teachers have supported my son in both academic and social areas. The office staff and principal are friendly and attentive; the teachers are dedicated and aware. The PTA seems to always be lacking in communication, but they do great things for the kids. I am proud that our family is a part of Thompson!

Posted September 01, 2009

Chester H Thompson Elementary School 1

Posted January 01, 2008

Posted October 18, 2007

Posted May 17, 2005
Thompson Elementary has a great staff. The principal is strict, but in a very caring and wonderful manner. The teachers work well with parents and includes them in their child's academic process. If there is a problem, they contact you immediately instead of letting the problem get bad before they call you. Everyone I met there is friendly, helpful, and has a great attitude. I would highly recommend this school if you are in the area.

Posted May 12, 2004
I am extremely happy with Thompson Elementary. The teachers care about the kids, and the school has taken drastic measures to improve the education that the students are receiving. It is a wonderful school. My kids love Thompson, and they love to learn. They have been extremely fortunate to get two of the best teachers in the world, and my kids are just thriving. The take home reading program is absolutely wonderful, and has really made a difference with my kids. Thanks Thompson for giving my kids the best!

Chester H Thompson Elementary School
15605 B St East, Tacoma, WA  98445
Last modified Chester H Thompson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chester H Thompson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top