Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 22, 2016
My son is excelled and his K teacher Ms.Ermatano is awesome at keeping him challenged and interested. Sad she is moving. The principal is super involved and PTA leader Kim Summers is amazing with parents and students! Couldn't be happier with this school.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 26, 2016
Thank you to Susan Thornburg for wanting nothing but the best for our special kids and being their voice. We have seen such progress with our girl and couldn't be more grateful!

Posted March 26, 2016
My daughter has Autism and has been blessed with an amazing teacher. Their special education program is fantastic!! I love that her teacher has been a powerful voice for her students and has made such an influence in all their lives.

Naches Trail Elementary School 4

Posted November 22, 2015
As a Family we had to overcome adjustments to a parent returning from deployment. The first year of our child's school career... was certainly a learning experience for us. We are into our second year & have seen vast improvements from the staff in supporting us & the needs of our child/their student. When we communicate, they reciprocate.

Naches Trail Elementary School 2

Posted March 17, 2014
I have 3 children that attend this school and I am not happy with the overall setup. Their is a fist grade teacher who wears a crown and when she wears this crown the students can't talk to her. My child kept coming home with marker all over her clothes because another student wanted to color her. The teacher would tell her to go sit down that she has the crown on. There was another time when my child was crying from a headache and asked to go to nurse office she was told no and to stop being a cry baby. Then their is another teacher who doesn't communicate at all. I found out that my child was not completing in class homework when she was home sick and I requested for missing homework to be sent to office. There was 36 missing assignments that went to office. I should have been notified when there was no more than 5. I feel like they set child up to fail by doing these things. One of my children hates going to school because of things like this. I have had enough and will switch school districts

Naches Trail Elementary School 2

Posted February 03, 2012
I have two children attending this school and I have not been happy with them at all. They do not inform the parents of upcoming events, nor do they respond to notes or voice mails. I would love to be more involved in my kids school activities but they have given me no opportunity to do so. Most of the work the kids do is at home with me teaching them. I am disappointed in the overall experience I have had with this school so far. If it does not get any better we will be looking into other schools next school year.

Posted June 19, 2011
the staff is very helpful, respectful to parents and students. My daughter doesn't adjust well to change and they helped accommodate that as much as possible. Great school!!!

Posted June 03, 2011
Im just so happy with everything this school has to offer, not just educational, but also personal as well. These wonderful teacher and staff are above n beyond words!! well AWESOME comes to mind.. I being a single parent with a child with a birth defect couldnt ask for more support. they have shown true care and concern as if my child was their own.. Im grateful and content with this school and staff!!

Posted September 07, 2009
Love this school the teachers are great and what a wonderful principal she remembers all the kids names and will call them by name and say hello. Teachers go out of their way to help with teaching your child.

Posted December 14, 2008
Im not to happy with the school i love the staff.But my daughter is in forth grade and need help in reading and they do not provide it for kids beyond third. bascicly shes a lost cause .We are taking both our kids out after brake .

15305 Waller Rd East, Tacoma, WA  98446
Last modified Naches Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.