Bad
Good

I was a student at DeLong from k-5th grade (1996-2001) I looooved my school and still do now. I am 19 and going to college at the University of Washington to become a teacher. I truly believe DeLong helped me become the person I am today and I am so grateful for all of my teachers. Go Dragons!!!!

Delong is a excellent school to send your children to. I have a kindergartener and a fifth grader attending this school. They love it. My son will be leaving delong this year but I am happy that this will be my daughters school again next year. There are very good teachers here but every now and again you get one that makes your head hurt. I am very pleased with this school and I look forward to the rest of the year.

DeLong has a diverse population; All children are treated with great respect. Values such as citizenship are taught and practiced. The staff truly walks their talk!

Last modified Delong is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.