Tacoma, WA

Posted September 21, 2010
I was a student at DeLong from k-5th grade (1996-2001) I looooved my school and still do now. I am 19 and going to college at the University of Washington to become a teacher. I truly believe DeLong helped me become the person I am today and I am so grateful for all of my teachers. Go Dragons!!!!

Posted November 24, 2009
Delong is a excellent school to send your children to. I have a kindergartener and a fifth grader attending this school. They love it. My son will be leaving delong this year but I am happy that this will be my daughters school again next year. There are very good teachers here but every now and again you get one that makes your head hurt. I am very pleased with this school and I look forward to the rest of the year.

Posted October 05, 2009
DeLong has a diverse population; All children are treated with great respect. Values such as citizenship are taught and practiced. The staff truly walks their talk!

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted November 23, 2005
I was a homeschooler and my 8 year old was falling behind academically, so I chose to enroll him in DeLong. His instructor, Mrs. Wilson takes the time and effort to work one-on-one with him and has boosted his confidence immensely. The principal and office staff took the time to make me feel welcome and comfortable, and I am very happy with my decision. DeLong seems to be a very good choice for my son's education.

Posted March 25, 2005
DeLOng has steadily improved its scores and has many dedicated staff.

Posted January 23, 2005
DeLong is a wonderful school, which encourages parent involvement and has a very strong PTA. Our teachers are enthusiastic and giving, with a strong desire to help all children learn. My son loves to go to school every day. We have excellent specialists for music, art, sports, and many LRC and special ed help. DeLong won 'Washington State Reading School of the Month' last year, as well as an award from the U of Washington for excellence in teaching. Any child would be lucky to attend this school!

Delong
4901 South 14 St St, Tacoma, WA  98405
Last modified Delong is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delong Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top