PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

What an amazing school. They are highly invested in my family & thier own staff. It really is like family. I like to challenge people to ask about what makes them stand out becuase I feel thier drama program is beyond awesome & how they put money back into the district for new materials blows me away too. Education is an investment more so then a home (I feel) so here I am feeling a wonderful return. Thank you all!!!!

Hi! My name is Michelle Pleas and my son goes to Cascade Christian Elementary in Tacoma. I love this school! We couldn't be happier with the academic curriculum and teaching that he is getting there. We are also thrilled with the quality friends he is making there. The school is really fun and regularly has school get togethers - movie nights, book fairs, carnival, talent show, roller skating, etc. The school has a small family feel with a great student to teacher ratio. The after school clubs are fantastic. My son is in the 100-Mile Club after school and loves it. The teachers are all top notch and very friendly. My son regularly gets postcards in the mail from his teachers indicating that they've prayed for him. The principal is really outstanding and open to any ideas/thoughts/constructive feedback. There is a lot of parent involvement. My son has learned to read in Kindergarten and is doing great at basic math. He has really flourished there. I also love to see how Christian education can be intertwined in everything that is taught so he learns about God and the Bible and developing Godly character in all the teaching. Please come check out our great school! :)

Last modified Cascade Christian Schools-Tacoma Elementary is a Private school that serves grades PK-6