Toppenish, WA

Kirkwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2009
Not only did I attend this school as a child my daughter is now there. The building are familiar and the atomsphere is the same. Parents are made to feel welcome and encouraged to be a part of their child's education. Children are happy and learning.

Posted September 17, 2009
The Toppenish Schools are just great due to the staffs are very attentative to the students....

Posted September 16, 2009
I love my boys school because the teachers are cool and very understanding!

Kirkwood Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
I like the teachers for Kirkwood! They do an awesome job.

Kirkwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 01, 2009
I supervise teacher candidates who teach science in an after school program at Kirkwood. I am very impressed with the facility, the staff, and the students. Kirkwood has a lot of which to be proud

403 South Juniper St, Toppenish, WA  98948
Last modified Kirkwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kirkwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top