Tukwila, WA

Foster Senior High School 1

Posted August 19, 2014
I am a foster graduate for me the experience of going here 4 years was almost unbearable tjis us not a school i recommended going to i will never send my future childern here

Posted March 07, 2014
Very small, very quiet school. Test scores are so low because many of the students speak English as a second language. Never a fight, everyone gets along. Extremely low crime rate within school, though not around.

Foster Senior High School 4

Posted August 30, 2009
I am an alumni of Foster High school. I attend this school all 4 years and was also a student in the Tukwila school district for over 8 years. Though Foster may not have the Highest test scores they do have something that most other schools in the nation do not. Foster has a great level of diversity, and not just your average black and asian mix. They have students from all over the world, from different cultures, ethnicities, countries and religions. In 2009 is was polled by the New York Times in a nationwide census to literally be the most diverse school in the nation. The experience and knowledge one can gain at this school is priceless and very rare. I feel privileged to have been able to attend this school and experience all that I was able to experience.

Posted November 17, 2007
Foster High School is a very good high school and they teach the students very good information that will help them in the future. Foster is a very diverse school and their are many different languages spoken their. There is very little violence of any sort and the atmosphere of the school is very enlightning it makes you want to come back again and again.

Foster Senior High School 3

Posted May 17, 2006
this is a great school. the teachers are available and ready to help the children as much as they can.

Posted January 10, 2006
Foster High has been a wonderful school. My son flunked out of Seattle Christian and then barely passed his freshman year with D's and F's. He entered Foster in the 10th grade and what a difference. They have 4 classes each day that are worth 2 credits so the teachers actually get time to teach rather than just collect homework and pass out the next homework. The teachers and kids stay together for the 4 years (no child gets left behind concept)and I have never met a more engaged and energized staff - they are such a positive influence on the kids. I can't say enough good and I believe they have turned my son around enough that he will continue to college. Thanks Foster!

Posted November 04, 2005
This is good school , I know this because my son went there and he has very good education that prepare him for the future

Foster Senior High School 4

Posted May 30, 2005
This school is one of the best looking schools i've ever seen. It's extremely clean, and the academics aren't bad either. One more amazing thing about this school is it's diversity. There is probably about 30 different languages spoken in the hallways of this great school. It's been a great school for both of my children and the teachers are ready to help the students set new goals and challange them with some work but preparing them for the future after high school.

Foster Senior High School 2

Posted August 04, 2004
I was shocked by the poor quality of this school. The office staff failed to get our contact info into their computers, & on top of that, they lost all the paperwork too! When my student was sick, they couldn't reach us because of their disorganization. The principal was arrogant and acted as if he knew everything (and he sure didn't!). The students were undisciplined and outright rude to the teachers. Only one of the teachers showed any potential, and that was the French teacher. I will not let any of my other children attend this school! This review is for school year 2002-2003.

Foster Senior High School 2

Posted May 26, 2004
I don't like attending this school. They have a great staff and everything but I don't believe it is the school for me. I'm sure there are a lot of kids that would do well here but with the new academy structure students are slammed with work.

Foster Senior High School
4242 South 144th St, Tukwila, WA  98168
Last modified Foster Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Foster Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top