Vancouver, WA

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted March 27, 2014
I'm very disappointed in Lincoln elementary school. I had heard great things about this school and bought our house in this neighborhood based on what I had heard. My son has been there for two years now and all I can say is I'm disappointed. The staff is rude and speaks to parents like they speak to students. The staff gossips about parents to other parents. I dread walking to pick up my son and driving to pick up my son. The education my son is getting is comparable with any other school. That said, I would choose a school with lesser ratings where he got the same education without the snobby, snooty attitude.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2013
Two of my children are currently enrolled a Lincoln, and I have been pleased every school year with their teachers. The student population is diverse in both experience and aptitude, yet the teachers are able to meet everyone's needs, whether that means remediation for missing skills or challenge extensions for the more gifted learners. Lincoln is undoubtedly the best of the downtown neighborhood school options.

Posted April 11, 2013
Lincoln is such a great school! Best staff ever! We are like one big family here at Lincoln. The Lincoln community is very supportive.

Posted September 03, 2010
This school is one of the best I have seen in several states! Smaller class sizes, and individual attention to the children, makes me LOVE MY CHILDREN TO ATTEND LINCOLN!

Posted September 03, 2010
LIncoln is the best in VSD!! Hands Down!!! I couldn't work with or for a more wonderful group of people!

Lincoln Elementary School

Posted October 06, 2009
academic success is the key and everyone thinks of the kids first and how we can help them learn and be happy

Posted August 11, 2009
Our twins went to kindergarten here and both excelled. The teachers were wonderful and very invested in the children. I cannot praise this school enough. We just moved to Dallas and are truly missing this wonderful school as the ones here are awful. I didn't know how lucky we were.

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2009
The staff is great with the kids but quite a few things worry me. I do everything when it comes to my childrens school appts and events. So when my husband who has not yet met any teachers or staff was able to walk on to the playground full of children and walk into the building without being stopped by any teacher it worried me. It was also the same day my husband picked our son up before school was out, and didn't sign him out or show ID. The security and well being of my children at that school is very unstable. I really don't feel I can trust them with my kids safety . Also the school meals that they serve are so small my sons teacher is taking money out of her own pocket to provide her students with snacks before lunch. Theres more but no room

Posted May 20, 2009
the staff is great with our kids

Posted August 20, 2005
I really like this school, My kids seem to get along with the facility very well. they are really good about working with kids one on one when it is needed. The neighborhood that the school is in is very safe and a great place to be. All the teachers work well with the kids even though the class sizes are of a medium size (about 20) As a parent I would recommend this school.

Lincoln Elementary School
4200 NW Daniels St, Vancouver, WA  98660
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top