Bad
Good

There is a lot of bullying that goes on at this school. When you go to the principal you are made to feel as if things are going to get taken care of but they continue. Then you feel as if your hands are tied and there is nothing you can do to help your child. The teachers there are great. They are caring and really want each child to succeed. They will go out of their way to help a child. I have even seen teachers helping students that were not in their class. The only thing stopping me from giving the school a higher grade is the fact of the bullying and how it is handled.

I'm very disappointed in Lincoln elementary school. I had heard great things about this school and bought our house in this neighborhood based on what I had heard. My son has been there for two years now and all I can say is I'm disappointed. The staff is rude and speaks to parents like they speak to students. The staff gossips about parents to other parents. I dread walking to pick up my son and driving to pick up my son. The education my son is getting is comparable with any other school. That said, I would choose a school with lesser ratings where he got the same education without the snobby, snooty attitude.

Two of my children are currently enrolled a Lincoln, and I have been pleased every school year with their teachers. The student population is diverse in both experience and aptitude, yet the teachers are able to meet everyone's needs, whether that means remediation for missing skills or challenge extensions for the more gifted learners. Lincoln is undoubtedly the best of the downtown neighborhood school options.

Lincoln is such a great school! Best staff ever! We are like one big family here at Lincoln. The Lincoln community is very supportive.

This school is one of the best I have seen in several states! Smaller class sizes, and individual attention to the children, makes me LOVE MY CHILDREN TO ATTEND LINCOLN!

LIncoln is the best in VSD!! Hands Down!!! I couldn't work with or for a more wonderful group of people!

academic success is the key and everyone thinks of the kids first and how we can help them learn and be happy

Our twins went to kindergarten here and both excelled. The teachers were wonderful and very invested in the children. I cannot praise this school enough. We just moved to Dallas and are truly missing this wonderful school as the ones here are awful. I didn't know how lucky we were.

The staff is great with the kids but quite a few things worry me. I do everything when it comes to my childrens school appts and events. So when my husband who has not yet met any teachers or staff was able to walk on to the playground full of children and walk into the building without being stopped by any teacher it worried me. It was also the same day my husband picked our son up before school was out, and didn't sign him out or show ID. The security and well being of my children at that school is very unstable. I really don't feel I can trust them with my kids safety . Also the school meals that they serve are so small my sons teacher is taking money out of her own pocket to provide her students with snacks before lunch. Theres more but no room

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.