Vancouver, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 25, 2013
We LOVE Hosanna. My oldest has been attending for 4 years and our youngest for 2 years and its been a great, supportive experience. I'm in constant communication with the teachers. My children are receiving an excellent education.

Hosanna Christian School 4

Posted May 08, 2012
My child has been at this school since preschool. The teachers and support staff are very friendly. I like that they use ABeka it wonderful to see the books they read goes along with the Bible. I have really enjoyed my child getting a wonderful education here at Hosanna.

Posted May 18, 2011
All three of our children have attended Hosanna starting in Kindergarten. Our older children that have since tranisitioned into public school have both excelled acedemically, socially, and stand out above their peers for citzenship. Hosanna does and outstanding job of combining a solid education, along with teaching the word of the Lord and citizenship to students. The teachers have all been very supportive and we are proud to have been a part of such a great school.

Posted May 04, 2011
My 3 children attended Hosanna from Preschool to 6th grade. I found the school to be very welcoming and caring. My children received a great education that helped them move smoothly into public school. The teachers are certificated and continue to take education classes to keep current with their skills. I highly recommend this school.

Posted May 03, 2011
We have had our 11-year old daughter in this school now for 8 years! She started in pre-school, and now is in the 5th grade. I work in a local public elementary school, and I can confidently say that the education my daughter is getting at Hosanna is far and away better and more well-rounded than what the kids in my school are receiving. ALL of her teachers have been certified. But more than that, they have all been careful to communicate with us as to what WE might do to help her in her success as a student. We are much more than "satisfied" with the schooling our daughter is getting. We are grateful!

Hosanna Christian School 2

Posted April 01, 2011
Inadequate teaching skills in staff along with poor knowledge of early childhood development. Some teachers are not certified. I will be looking for another school.

Hosanna Christian School 2

Posted January 30, 2010
I was disappointed in the quality of the preschool program at Hosanna. I was surprised that at half way through the year, he was still unable to hold a pencil and adequately cut with scissors. At home he could color with precision yet at school his coloring looked like a toddler's performance. Communication between parent and teacher was hardly adequate and thorough. In summary I'd say that my child lacked the individual attention needed for student success, and thus withdrew him from Hosanna and admitted him to another local private school.

Hosanna Christian School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
My child went to school at Hosanna for 6 yrs. and is now attending public school with much better success. I found the teaching staff to be under educated and many not certified. Also, this school is a dumping ground for children with behavioral problems that are not otherwise accepted in the public school system or are expelled from there. My child had a great deal of difficulty learning, because the disruptive students created a difficult learning environment. Some of the teaching staff, were verbally abusive at times due to the hostile environment caused by the students with behavioral problems. The administrative staff were ill equipped to deal decisively with the the hostile students prolonging the problem. My child left Hosanna being at least 2 yrs behind in the core subjects, because of these issues. Overall since transferring to public school my child's overall core education has improved 30%.

Posted June 24, 2008
My family has had a wonderful experience at Hosanna for the last 2 years!! The staff is so caring and committed to their students and the curriculum is as good, if not better than the surrounding schools. My daughter just finished Kindergarten and was reading at a 1st Grade level! I am so proud!

Posted January 28, 2008
I went to school at hosanna and enjoyed all the staff and students now I am attending Skyview High school and appreciate the teacher who taught me how important it is to keep Christianity in my life

Hosanna Christian School
4120 Northeast Saint Johns Road, Vancouver, WA  98661
Last modified Hosanna Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Hosanna Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top