Yakima, WA

1 review of this school

Franklin Middle School 4

Posted November 07, 2006
The quality of academic programs at Franklin Middle School are some what good. The availability in music, art, and sports are the same as other schools in the Yakima county. But the extracurricular activities are superb. I went to Franklin myself and I loved it. I made good friends, I absolutely loved the teachers, particularly Mr. Nelson the science teacher, and Ms. Pitt-Kimble was a wonderful teacher. I did not however like how the admissive office and the secretaries went about there job. There's absolutely no organization in there system it seems.

Franklin Middle School
410 South 19th Ave, Yakima, WA  98902
Last modified Franklin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top