Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter has attended this school since third grade. She is now in sixth grade and we have had nothing but positive experiences with Fort Stevens. We are an active duty military family and have moved A LOT. My daughter had a rocky first three years of schooling however, after starting at Fort Stevens three years ago that changed everything. The teachers are amazing and the staff is great to work with. It seems the teachers really take their time to address concerns not only from the students but also from the parents. THe school also does a lot of things after hours for the students, such as kids night out, which involves not only the children but also the parents. Great school, great education and great parent involvement.

This school is amazing. I wouldn't move for anything the teachers and the principal Mr. Embry are truly amazing.

Love this school and the hard work the teachers put in to make sure the kids get a good education very impressed!!!

I love this school. My daughter has been attending for four years now and is constantly being challenged and engaged, as well as motivated to learn. Great principle and all the teachers are friendly and competent. Great communication between staff and parents. Happy environment with much to do. We are sad to be PCSing from this wonderful school.

My started going to this school in september of 08. We love this school my sons reading and math levels have improved drastically. Mrs walters is an awsome teacher and very kind to her students my son loved her. He is looking forward to starting 4th grade this september i give this school 5 stars!

I give Fort Stevens a 2 to 2 1/2 at best. Both my children did not like going to school and were afraid everyday for their safety. My son still has to go back to Fort Stevens and is having many fears about it. I am even looking into alternatives for this year if at all possible. The only time I would give Fort Stevens a 5 star rating is when Mr. Wolf was principal because. The only teachers at the school that I can 100% say are wonderful are Mrs. Wilder, Mrs. Salme and Mrs. Wetzel. They helped my son incredibly.

We just moved here from another town in WA. What has impressed me the most is the positive and uplifting attitudes of teachers and staff. And I am amazed at the level of communication. At our old school, we never heard anything between report cards. At Ft Steven's we have an alomst weekly update of our children's progress. In addition, it has been very helpful to know what the home work expectatins are and when it's due. I love that the whole school runs on the same homework schedule. It makes it much easier for working aprents too keep tabs on their children's home work. Love the school.

Last modified Fort Stevens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.