Berkeley Springs SDA School 2

Posted July 29, 2011
I attended this school for 3 years and half of my education was spent hating it. I had a wonderful teacher for my first year and half of my second, she had to leave because she was having a baby. My second teacher, which was there for the rest of my time there, was horrible. I had to take over the class for her on several occasions. This school is now closed due to not having enough students. There were only 13 students attending the year after I left. I've now been enrolled in Morgan County's public schools for five years and I'm continuing my education there. Most of the public school teachers are very nice and I'm going to especially miss two of my middle school teachers. Those two men pushed me to my hardest and believed in me even when I didn't. I just hope that I enjoy high school as much as I have middle school.

Berkeley Springs SDA School 1

Posted March 04, 2009

Berkeley Springs SDA School 5

Posted March 18, 2005
My child is in her second year at this school. We send her over an hour each way to attend this school because of the devotion that the staff has for their students. My daughter's teacher works with her one on one whenever she needs it. The general 'feel' from the student body is one of happiness. The principal holds students accountable for treating each other with respect and kindness. The student/teacher ratio is low. The principal knows each student by name and treats them all as individuals. Parents are encouraged to be involved in every aspect of their students education, if they so wish. Though my daughter spends up to 3 hours per day riding in a car just to attend Berkeley Springs Seventh-day Adventist School, we consider it well worth it.

Berkeley Springs SDA School
3606 Valley Rd, Berkeley Springs, WV  25411
Last modified Berkeley Springs SDA School is a Private school that serves grades 1-2, 4, 6-8
Berkeley Springs SDA School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top