Charleston, WV

Sissonville Middle School 1

Posted August 31, 2012
This school has some really great teachers but the office administration is terrible. I have had 2 children go through (well halfway) this school and will most likely end up homeschooling my kids for their middle school years because the bully problem is so bad and they do nothing about it. I think this could be a great school if they got a new principal!

Sissonville Middle School

Posted April 18, 2010
This school is the biggest joke I have ever seen! I have worked in all the middle schools in this district as a substitute teacher, and this school is by far the worst on safety and discipline. The school has a great teaching staff, but the administration is lacking in every area. My daughter currently attends this school and has been the victim of cyber bullying and the principal did nothing about it. The students are allowed to curse at teachers with no reprecussions. I will not send my younger daughter to this school and would not reccommend any other parent to send theirs! There are fights on a daily basis, and I fear for my daughter's safety everyday she goes to school. Keep your kids away from this school!

Sissonville Middle School 5

Posted August 28, 2008
This school has really helped my son who has ADD. He really like sthe teachers and the principle is one of the nicest that I have meet.

Sissonville Middle School 5

Posted February 20, 2008
its a great school !!!!!!! most of the teachers are nice and it is way better than the old sms!!!

Sissonville Middle School
100 Middle School Ln, Charleston, WV  25312
(304) 348-1993
Last modified Sissonville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sissonville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top