Danville, WV

Posted November 13, 2012
EXCELLENT PLACE TO GO!!!!hey my name is ashley. I am a current student of the Boone Career Technical Center, it is a great place and I love it there. I dread headed back to Scott High School after a good ol' day at the BCTC. I am currently in the Carrer expression and i have took nursing, cooking, auto and almost their too my last class and i think it is the most great school in the world. The teachers and students are great:0

Posted August 26, 2010
EXCELLENT PLACE TO GO!!!! I am a current student of the Boone Career Technical Center, it is a great place and I love it there. I dread headed back to Van High School after a good ol' day the the BCTC. I am currently in the medical program there. And I'm thinking that I have a great chance to successfully become the surgical tech. that I want to become with the assistance of the excellent staff members there.

Posted September 17, 2009
I am currently a studen there, and it is a great school. I am in the medical class and i find it really fun and exciting. I am actually excited to go to school again...=)

Posted November 21, 2008
Its a wounderful place,anyone would love being in that school.I've learned alot,and hope if your lookig for a school in west virgina you chose this one! thanks for everythang

Boone Career-Technical Center
3505 Daniel Boone Parkway, Danville, WV  25053
Last modified Boone Career-Technical Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Boone Career-Technical Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top