Posted August 26, 2010
EXCELLENT PLACE TO GO!!!! I am a current student of the Boone Career Technical Center, it is a great place and I love it there. I dread headed back to Van High School after a good ol' day the the BCTC. I am currently in the medical program there. And I'm thinking that I have a great chance to successfully become the surgical tech. that I want to become with the assistance of the excellent staff members there.

Posted September 17, 2009
I am currently a studen there, and it is a great school. I am in the medical class and i find it really fun and exciting. I am actually excited to go to school again...=)

Posted November 21, 2008
Its a wounderful place,anyone would love being in that school.I've learned alot,and hope if your lookig for a school in west virgina you chose this one! thanks for everythang

Boone Career-Technical Center
3505 Daniel Boone Parkway, Danville, WV  25053
Last modified Boone Career-Technical Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Boone Career-Technical Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top