Bad
Good

Milton Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2015
I more parents who are upset get on here and review. This school would not be rated so high, but people don't want to make any negative waves with the principal.

Posted August 22, 2011
Great School Great Staff They are willing to work with anyone. Hats off to Mr. cooper and his Staff

Posted February 02, 2009
Spectacular school organization, compassion for each child as an individual and open to any suggestion in order for your childs unique needs for education. Very friendly warm welcome feeling when entering the building.

Posted October 31, 2008
I think the principal at this schools does an excellent job. If I ever had a concern he always got back to me within 24 hours and took the time to listen to my concerns. Principals are very busy and are always having meetings outside of the building and are not always in the school. He does an excellent job with the students and they love him! I am proud to be a part of this school!

Milton Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008
I think Milton for the most part is a great school. The teachers that are there are top notch. Great teachers! The principal is awful. Never know when he is going to be there. You see him running all over town. He has taken any fun the kids could have away from them. I have two students over there and have considered sending them some place else because of the principal. I have been to him a couple of times with issues and I have been lied to and know that the problem was never taken care of.

Posted November 30, 2005
i think this school keeps getting better and better. i am very happy with the teachers. milton has the best...These teachers really do try to do their best with the kids. they are just great.... i have also, have never had a problem with the teachers in finding time to help me with any questions i have ever had.... again, the teachers in this school are the very best i have ever seen.....

Posted March 31, 2005
I think this is one of the best elementary school in our area. I have kids 17,15 and 11 and they have all attended this school. As I don't know the principal real well I do know this school is full of quality teachers who really care about their kids. I still have a daughter attending in the 5th grade so this is our last year. If I had to move here all over again I would because of the excellent school.

Milton Elementary School
1201 Pk St, Milton, WV  25541
Last modified Milton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.