Valley Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2006

Valley Elementary School 1

Posted July 08, 2005
I was not happy with the school. I believe they have a football team and Brownie meetings. Art, I think, is done in each classroom. The 'music room' doubles as the stage in the gym/cafteria/auditorium. The academic curriculum was satisfactory, for kindergarten. I believe there are 2 PTA meetings each year. I felt unwelcome at the school. They want you to drop your kids off and leave. I had planned to volunteer in my daughter's classroom, but, I disagreed with the teacher's classroom policy and did my best to stay away from her. She made me angry. My daughter liked her teacher, but, said the aide yelled at the kids quite a bit. The school changed principal's a couple times last year.

Valley Elementary School
Route 60, Smithers, WV  25186
Last modified Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top