Spanishburg School 5

Posted February 04, 2010
This school is great. Everyone gets attention, and their homecoming is so wonderful. I'm proud to say I have kids that go there.

Spanishburg School 1

Posted November 18, 2009

Spanishburg School 5

Posted November 04, 2009
Great Great School...The teachers are so nice and great with the kids!

Spanishburg School 0

Posted April 28, 2009
My husband, children and myself attended this school. We all loved it but believe there is some labeling of students that goes on here.

Spanishburg School 0

Posted August 06, 2008
my kids started this school in the middle of last years grades 1st and 4th and there grades came up from D's and F's to A B honor roll I'm very proud to say my kids go to school here

Spanishburg School 1

Posted September 30, 2004

Spanishburg School
8544 Beckley Rd, Spanishburg, WV  25922
Last modified Spanishburg School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spanishburg School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top