Bad
Good

I think this school will be a wonderful school to attend to! Because of all the actives they have and, the teachers are wonderful"really nice and caring"! I hope i have a amazing 6th grade year! =^.^= Desaray Christy

I went to this school longer ago than I'd care to mention, but it was a great school then and it seems it continued on in that manner. I'm over 40 and I still tell people about what a great learning experience it was.

i really like sms its great innergettic full of intellagent kids and wonderful hardworking students w/ amazing teachers teaching students math science history language arts reading art music how to use a computer W.V.studies ect. so as one may see sms is full of every thing great!!!!!!!!!!!! by carli whortona sms student in the sixth grade

Sherrard is awesome I love it there it has awesome academics and the teachers are fun like Mr George he made reading and english fun ti learn

Sherrard was the best school i've ever been to. The teachers are awsome and will not expect you to learn everything yourself. The boosters do alot for us adn try to make school as fun as possible. Sherrard is a fun, safe, & clean environment to learn in. You will spend the best years of your school year there!

Sherrard middle is awesome......i love it there all the teachers are great it is only my 1st year but i stilll think it's great!!!!

I went to Sherrard and loved it! My whole experience there was filled with laughs and meeting new people. The teachers are great and qualified to do their job. Which sadly isn't the case everywhere you go. I don't know what it is but kids there just seem to get along with each other much better than in other schools I've heard about.

I think Sherrard is a great school. My son is aspergers and loves going there. He does very well at Sherrard. What I don't like is that I cannot talk to a human when I call. If it important that I speak to someone, I only get a recording to leave a message. It has been several hours when someone has returned my call.

I went to this school last year and it was the best experience in all my life! I never felt so alive to go to such a great place. The teachers were nice, good education, and everybody was eager to learn. Mrs Marl is the best teacher there.

Last modified Sherrard Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.