Wheeling, WV

Posted July 10, 2013
I think this school will be a wonderful school to attend to! Because of all the actives they have and, the teachers are wonderful"really nice and caring"! I hope i have a amazing 6th grade year! =^.^= Desaray Christy

Posted June 21, 2012
I went to this school longer ago than I'd care to mention, but it was a great school then and it seems it continued on in that manner. I'm over 40 and I still tell people about what a great learning experience it was.

Posted September 18, 2009
i really like sms its great innergettic full of intellagent kids and wonderful hardworking students w/ amazing teachers teaching students math science history language arts reading art music how to use a computer W.V.studies ect. so as one may see sms is full of every thing great!!!!!!!!!!!! by carli whortona sms student in the sixth grade

Posted August 30, 2009
Sherrard is awesome I love it there it has awesome academics and the teachers are fun like Mr George he made reading and english fun ti learn

Posted June 11, 2009
Sherrard was the best school i've ever been to. The teachers are awsome and will not expect you to learn everything yourself. The boosters do alot for us adn try to make school as fun as possible. Sherrard is a fun, safe, & clean environment to learn in. You will spend the best years of your school year there!

Posted December 02, 2008
Sherrard middle is awesome......i love it there all the teachers are great it is only my 1st year but i stilll think it's great!!!!

Posted October 17, 2008
I went to Sherrard and loved it! My whole experience there was filled with laughs and meeting new people. The teachers are great and qualified to do their job. Which sadly isn't the case everywhere you go. I don't know what it is but kids there just seem to get along with each other much better than in other schools I've heard about.

Sherrard Junior High School 4

Posted October 02, 2008
I think Sherrard is a great school. My son is aspergers and loves going there. He does very well at Sherrard. What I don't like is that I cannot talk to a human when I call. If it important that I speak to someone, I only get a recording to leave a message. It has been several hours when someone has returned my call.

Posted December 13, 2007
I went to this school last year and it was the best experience in all my life! I never felt so alive to go to such a great place. The teachers were nice, good education, and everybody was eager to learn. Mrs Marl is the best teacher there.

Posted March 01, 2005
My daughter attends this school and loves it. She wishes everybody could have the experience of attending Sherrard Junior High School. She loves the faculty and staff. Her fellow students have been very welcoming because they have the same feelings as my daughters. In Conclusion, SJHS is one of the best schools in the United States.

1000 Fairmont Pk, Wheeling, WV  26003
Last modified Sherrard Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherrard Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top