Posted March 13, 2013
This is a wonderful school. My other kids went to Swanson so I was worried about putting my daughter in a different elementary school. They have been nothing but wonderful! I am really happy that this is our home school!!!

Posted December 15, 2010
Brookfield Elementary school has compassionate,caring and highly competent leaders,leaders and staff. Every child is important and their needs are met accordingly! This is a great environment for children!

Posted December 13, 2010
My kid was enrolled in the middle of spring semester of 3rd grade when we moved here from other state. The front desk was actually very friendly and helpful. Everything went smoothly. The school has a high bar for academy. The gifted program is wonderful. After the first two months in the new school, my son went through some tests and was suggested to attend 4th grade math class while others stayed in the 3rd grade classes. The school also has well-organized music program, orchestra and band for the 4th and 5th students. Their concerts are fantastic! It s one of the best schools! If I have to pick something that I am not so satisfied with, that s probably no after-school program. It s a little hard for working parents. (But there are two child-cares on the school bus route.) When we lived in other state, that school had after-school until 6pm.

Brookfield Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2010
Inexperienced principal and poor leadership. Look else where if you have a child with special needs. Extremely behind the game when it comes to teaching children with special needs. They don't believe in teaching children with special needs, they believe in containing them.

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted May 11, 2009
Amazing school! High scores, dedicated teachers, caring principal, nurturing climate, terrific parent involvement, fun activities for kids, and the list could go on and on.

Brookfield Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2009

Brookfield Elementary School 0

Posted March 09, 2009
This is a very well run school. Some parents object to the rules and business like atmosphere, but the principal is fair with all the families. I can't image a better school for my daughter.

Posted February 27, 2008
I must also agree with the first reviewer who stated that the principal and office staff are unfriendly. I have experienced the same. On a better note, however, the school itself and the teachers have been great with my kids. They are learning well and they really enjoy being there.

Posted December 20, 2007
Brookfield Elementary one of 2 new grade schools in the Elmbrook District. The teachers and curriculum are top-notch. The Principal and front office staff are consistently unfriendly. The school encourages parental involvement which is great! There is limited after-school programming.

Brookfield Elementary School
2530 N Brookfield Rd, Brookfield, WI  53045
Last modified Brookfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top