Brookfield, WI

Posted May 07, 2015
The school is small ,but great. New principal knows every child in school, teacher team is great. School-parent communication is exceptional - teachers have web sites to post pictures and news, email communication , phone communication , parent-teacher conferences - all above and beyond. School has special programs allowing accelerated learning . Real nice school events , field trips, meetings. Well equipped classes with ipad and computers. Overall very happy with this school

Posted March 13, 2013
This is a wonderful school. My other kids went to Swanson so I was worried about putting my daughter in a different elementary school. They have been nothing but wonderful! I am really happy that this is our home school!!!

Posted December 15, 2010
Brookfield Elementary school has compassionate,caring and highly competent leaders,leaders and staff. Every child is important and their needs are met accordingly! This is a great environment for children!

Posted December 13, 2010
My kid was enrolled in the middle of spring semester of 3rd grade when we moved here from other state. The front desk was actually very friendly and helpful. Everything went smoothly. The school has a high bar for academy. The gifted program is wonderful. After the first two months in the new school, my son went through some tests and was suggested to attend 4th grade math class while others stayed in the 3rd grade classes. The school also has well-organized music program, orchestra and band for the 4th and 5th students. Their concerts are fantastic! It s one of the best schools! If I have to pick something that I am not so satisfied with, that s probably no after-school program. It s a little hard for working parents. (But there are two child-cares on the school bus route.) When we lived in other state, that school had after-school until 6pm.

Brookfield Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2010
Inexperienced principal and poor leadership. Look else where if you have a child with special needs. Extremely behind the game when it comes to teaching children with special needs. They don't believe in teaching children with special needs, they believe in containing them.

Posted May 11, 2009
Amazing school! High scores, dedicated teachers, caring principal, nurturing climate, terrific parent involvement, fun activities for kids, and the list could go on and on.

Brookfield Elementary School

Posted March 09, 2009
This is a very well run school. Some parents object to the rules and business like atmosphere, but the principal is fair with all the families. I can't image a better school for my daughter.

Brookfield Elementary School 3

Posted February 27, 2008
I must also agree with the first reviewer who stated that the principal and office staff are unfriendly. I have experienced the same. On a better note, however, the school itself and the teachers have been great with my kids. They are learning well and they really enjoy being there.

Brookfield Elementary School 3

Posted December 20, 2007
Brookfield Elementary one of 2 new grade schools in the Elmbrook District. The teachers and curriculum are top-notch. The Principal and front office staff are consistently unfriendly. The school encourages parental involvement which is great! There is limited after-school programming.

Posted November 06, 2007
My daughter went to Brookfield EL. for K thru first grade and she loved it and so did we. The award winning building is beautiful and has a lot to do with how the kids feel, it has a nice open feel about it. The class sizes are appropriate and the teachers are highly qualified. My favorite part was the open door policy, parents are welcome at all times and are encouraged to volunteer and be involved in the school! The principal and front desk staff could be a little warmer, I didn't find them to be too friendly. Absolutely love the parent car pick up system devised by the dist. It should be the norm! Supervision and safety on the playground needs improvement!

Brookfield Elementary School
2530 N, Brookfield, WI  53045
Last modified Brookfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top