Dixon Elementary School 4

Posted March 08, 2014
I have 2 young men attending this school and having an excellent experience. Like any school, our involvement with our children and candid discussions with the staff have helped keep everyone focused on the same goal: a fun and challenging learning experience.

Dixon Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2013
This is first for my daughter with Dixon. We really loved this school standards and Ms. Leahy (her class teacher).My daughter improved in her reading alot. I highly recommend this school for anyone. school standards are close to Montessori standards.

Posted November 30, 2012
This is our third year at Dixon. We love it. We have been thoroughly impressed and delighted with the school, the staff, our children's experiences and so on. I am an educator myself and have taught in other states, I have never seen a public school of this caliber. I am a little confused about the rating changes, it must all be based on test scores? Dixon has been a 10 for the past few years. I was surprised to see an 8. All of the groups we have been involved with at the school are absolutely top notch and there are many, PTO, orchestra, chorus, gifted and talented program, speech therapy program, room mom. The music and art teachers are phenomenal, the school nurse is wonderful, the library is fantastic. I am a careful parent, I do my research, I always have my eyes and ears open, I am in contact with my children's teachers regularly and volunteer at the school whenever I can. I am well informed about how Dixon works and I can tell you that this is truly an outstanding school. Education is one of the most important things to us as a family and we feel blessed to be able to send our kids to this school.

Posted August 02, 2011
This school is the best school I have ever attended hands down. No school has even come close to the awesome staff, great learning, and all of the extra activities. I made countless memories at this school that I will never forget. The staff is amazing! When I have children of my own, iI I will without a doubt move back to brookfield and have my kids attend Dixon!

Dixon Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2009
Having been a student in top parochial and private schools I find Dixon a great disappointment. My child is a kindergarten student and he has not been nurtured or motivated by his teacher. There is a constant effort to slap a label on him. I am open to the teacher's opinion but my child has thrived in other educational environments. My child attended a highly competitive preschool and had no problems keeping up with his peers. We also work with him daily at home and cannot replicate the extreme deficits suggested by his teacher. It seems highly suspect that the only place he appears to falter is in his kindergarten class. I will be transferring my child to another school in the district that has higher test scores and many more satisfied students and parents. I would like to extend high praise to Dixon's art program and the teacher Mrs. Jacobson.

Posted January 22, 2008
If I could afford private tuition, I wouldn't bother. This school is amazing.

Posted July 26, 2007
We moved to the area 5 days before the 2006-07 school year started with our son going into Dixon for his Kindergarten year. All the teachers I've met are wonderful and very caring towards their students. Dori Jones is an extremely gifted Kindergarten teacher who helped my son get used to a new city and a new school all at once. Dixon school cares about their students and is genuinely there for the students first and foremost! We are very lucky to have moved here and I've been welcomed into the PTO of Dixon Elementary.

Dixon Elementary School 0

Posted July 24, 2007
We are in the US for the past 4 years,my elder son has gone to this school district .he joined first grade in dixon elementary .it is an absolute place for fun &learning .Excellent teacher -student relation ..I also volunteer in the school when required .coming from another country the warm welcome&acceptance I get is really appreciating .My son is always full of praises by the teachers &the principal .we just have bonded too close .I hope to make this bond firm .I really thank all the teachers &staff at Dixon for giving my son a good learning experience in avery friendly &disciplined atmosphere .thanx vibhav &priyamvada mishra

Posted September 13, 2004
This school is the best! I love their education program. I love their reading, and mathmatic, music, well...I guess I just really love everything about Dixon! They are the tops!

Dixon Elementary School
2400 Pilgrim Square Dr, Brookfield, WI  53005
Last modified Dixon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dixon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top